WORST KID SHOWS EVER?

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brain (Why'd the WB make this? Nobody wanted Pinky and the Brain to be paired with that brat!)

i hate that show too! i prefer Animaniacs and Tiny Toons separately! i have both on DVDs and both are from the 1990s if you ask

I'm surprised so many people listed Teen Titans GO. The episodes I've seen were really boring, and they should've used original characters instead of warping the original show, but it's definitely not the worst thing out there. The worst show I can think of off the top of my head is Bunsen Is a Beast. I couldn't sit through a single episode. I could hardly even sit through a *review* of the show because it played occasional clips of it.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Forced Romance, Fred was turned into an idiot and the Scooby gang was basically turned into bratty teens. People only like this show for the dark lore and don't stop to think for the character flanderization.
Come on if anything it wasn’t formulatic like the other Scooby-Doo remakes it actually had a story infact after Scooby Doo where are you and What’s new Scooby Doo it’s the most popular and loved Scooby Doo show

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Not all the ones since Pup and here are my reasons for why I don't like them:
Pup = I am not a fan of de-aging cartoon characters
What's New? = The start of Fred's character decline
Get A Clue = Bad story line and ugly animation
SDMI = Already said why
Be Cool = Looks like Family Guy
Live Action movies = Cringe Worthy

DistroDestroyer

Loser/Mobile Legends Player (Dont roast me XD)
Uhhhh... I respect your opinion, YouDontKnowSponge, but Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorite cartoons.
*clears throat* Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah!

Breadwinners (terrible Flash animation, terrible characters, and weird concept)
Sanjay and Craig (the toilet humor)
The Dan Schneider sitcoms (not my cup of tea; also that man is creepy)
The Wacky World of Tex Avery (never seen it, but I heard it's pretty bad)
Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brain (Why'd the WB make this? Nobody wanted Pinky and the Brain to be paired with that brat!)
with these i would agree, especially heavily with sanjay and craig, just because of its odd but disturbing fart humor and things. The animation is something you would prob see on something out of a cancelled Adult Swim show. So with that i agree with your opinion there.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Not all the ones since Pup and here are my reasons for why I don't like them:
Pup = I am not a fan of de-aging cartoon characters
What's New? = The start of Fred's character decline
Get A Clue = Bad story line and ugly animation
SDMI = Already said why
Be Cool = Looks like Family Guy
Live Action movies = Cringe Worthy
What is your opinion on the Scrappy Doo remakes they were the worst in my opinion along with Get a Clue and Be Cool

Last edited:

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I like Scrappy between 1983 to 1988 but hate the 1980 to 1982 shorts and I would take Scrappy over the show having messed up animation or being out of character.

Plus I think there are characters who are far worse than Scrappy.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I've seen worse cartoons than the 2016 reboot of Powerpuff Girls...

Butt-Ugly Martians is one example that comes to mind. That show feels like a combination of "discount Jimmy Neutron CGI" and "re-heated Re-Boot CGI leftovers."

Fanboy & Chum-Chum is another CGI animated monstrosity with heavy amounts of crude humor throughout. Why did Nickelodeon choose to air this?

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I believe Nickelodeon was in their "Let's find the next SpongeBob SquarePants!" Phase and greenlit any show they thought could be the next SpongeBob which resulted in stuff like FanBoy & Chum-Chum

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I like Scrappy between 1983 to 1988 but hate the 1980 to 1982 shorts and I would take Scrappy over the show having messed up animation or being out of character.

Oh

Last edited:

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar

How do you like Scrappy but hate Fred

Back