2022 FIFA World Cup

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Where will the winner come from? Europe, South America, or somehow someway elsewhere?
I don't it'll be Qatar. It is only on ultra rare occasions where the hosts win something like this, including England's 1966 victory against West Germany, and of course, the Lionesses and their victory against Germany at this year's Women's Euros, to which it was our first victory as well!

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I wouldn't rule that out, but I don't think they'll be victorious either.
Ehh i do agree they have very good players and their gk but for me if youre wondering my thoughts england can Make at least to quarter finals Also do you watch the premier leauge

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I don't it'll be Qatar. It is only on ultra rare occasions where the hosts win something like this, including England's 1966 victory against West Germany, and of course, the Lionesses and their victory against Germany at this year's Women's Euros, to which it was our first victory as well!
i agree hosts Do have a better chance like mexico 1986 Or 2002 wc But never win

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
P-p-p-please don't hate me for saying this, but 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 beat 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 3-0 and have advanced further in the World Cup! ♪ And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah! ♪

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
The final group stage fixtures are tomorrow. From Saturday we have the last 16/second round fixtures. From next Friday we have the quarter-finals. The semi-finals are on Tuesday the 13th and Wednesday the 14th. The third place play-off is on Saturday the 17th. The final is on Sunday the 18th.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
The final group stage fixtures are tomorrow. From Saturday we have the last 16/second round fixtures. From next Friday we have the quarter-finals. The semi-finals are on Tuesday the 13th and Wednesday the 14th. The third place play-off is on Saturday the 17th. The final is on Sunday the 18th.
Did u see japan goal which was supposed to be outside for the 2-1 victory Also LETS GO morocco qualified not from there

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Did u see japan goal which was supposed to be outside for the 2-1 victory Also LETS GO morocco qualified not from there
Yes. The ball did go out of play, yet the goal was given! Also, 🇲🇦 are taking on 🇪🇸 in the 7th game of the last 16/second round next Tuesday at 8 AM MST (local time here)/3 PM GMT (local time for me)/6 PM AST (local time in Qatar).

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Yes. The ball did go out of play, yet the goal was given! Also, 🇲🇦 are taking on 🇪🇸 in the 7th game of the last 16/second round next Tuesday at 8 AM MST (local time here)/3 PM GMT (local time for me)/6 PM AST (local time in Qatar).
I Think extra time will be there also Umm lets just say they dont have the best hisotry Soo get ready for a fight

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
The second round has concluded, and the quarter-finals will begin on Friday. Here is the schedule for the rest of this week.

Friday
Quarter-Final 2: 🇭🇷 vs. 🇧🇷 @ 8 AM MST/3 PM GMT/6 PM AST
Quarter-Final 1: 🇳🇱 vs. 🇦🇷 @ 12 PM MST/7 PM GMT/10 PM AST

Saturday
Quarter-Final 3: 🇲🇦 vs. 🇵🇹 @ 8 AM MST/3 PM GMT/6 PM AST
Quarter-Final 4: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs. 🇫🇷 @ 12 PM MST/7 PM GMT/10 PM AST

Who do you think will go through to the semi-finals?

Last edited:
Back