Why is season 2 considered the best?

Katniss

totally coral
I can't speak for others but I find it to be funnier and have good quality episodes more often than season 3 and 1. Not that season those other seasons don't have their gems, but it says a lot that my favorite SB episode as well as some other all-time favorites happen to be in season 2.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
because it has band geeks, the only good episode of the show

because there are so many great and memorable episodes in the season. Of course, there's Band Geeks, but then, you have other great episodes like Dying for Pie, Survival of the Idiots, Life of Crime, No Free Rides, Shanghaied, Frankendoodle, The Secret Box, Graveyard Shift, Sailor Mouth, the list goes on. I kinda prefer 3 over 2, but they're both really great seasons anyway.

Pinhead Larry

The Fountain of Squidward
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern I
It had only four episodes I don't like. (Dumped, Squid On Strike, Artist Unknown and The Secret Box) It regularly gave us masterpieces including Squid's Day Off, Pressure, Dying For Pie, Big Pink Loser, The Graveyard Shift, Jellyfish Hunter, Your Shoe's United and Squidville.

Yuri On Ice

That Dude from SBC with all the Wendy Avatars
I believe it's because there's really not a bad episode i.e far more consistent in quality.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Because it had both great stories and hilarious jokes. Lots of great and unforgettable episodes like Band Geeks, Big Pink Loser, Dying for Pie, Squidville (my favorite), Graveyard Shift, Frankendoodle, Shanghaied, Sailor Mouth, Life of Crime, Christmas Who?, Something Smells, The Fry Cook Games, and more. Very consistent as well. There was only 1 episode I didn't consider good, and that episode was Dumped, where I found it meh.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Because it had great humor and stories. It gave us such amazing episodes as "Frankendoodle", "The Secret Box", "Squidville", "Jellyfish Hunter", "Something Smells", "Life of Crime", "Dying for Pie", and last but not least, "Band Geeks".

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Well, I don't think season is the best season...
For it's a tie between season 1, 2 and 3...
But season 2 have lots of funny episodes...

Back