why halloween is ruined for me

Puffy Fluffy

Nobody
ok so last year i was handing out candy and this guy comes up to my door and said trick or treat. well i only give candy if i approve of your costume and i did not approve of this guys costume. something about was off. so i asked him what he was and he said a pirate. i did not approve of this so i told him to get off my porch and that i do not give candy to people who choose to dress like pirates. he got mad and told me to give him his candy and i said no because my house = my rules. he started to get angry but i stayed calm because i am a good boy. so he demands his candy or he gets the police. i said no. instead of calling the police he tried to fight me and i did not fight back because christmas was coming up and i did not want to be on the naughty list!! so he ran off with my candy and i decided that halloween is just not my holiday. hopefully that does not happen again.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Who threatens to call the police if they don't get candy???
N3c2dnp.png

ooooooofy

hello! :)
you made the right decision puffy christmas is much more important than halloween full of stinky pirates!!!!!

also p.s. at my house no one comes on halloween so if u do not want to meet any more meanie pirates feel free to come over! :sbthumbs:

Frozo

Floating Shopping List
meanwhile last halloween, halloween was ruined for me because the swat team hauled me off to prison for being accused of murdering edgar allen poe 168 years ago

i am still in prison rn

dmandaboi

I love SBM
That would be me if the person was wearing no costume at all.

EDIT: Looking back, I could've worded this wrong. I meant if someone came up to MY door with NO costume, I would be like "heck no you don't get any"

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I didn't know monsters were allowed to hand out candy. But hey, who said it had to be adults :P.

Inactive User

Banished
Baloo said:
No bumping on this Christian page.

Anyway, since I'm on mobile and I can't see the topic creators, I was surprised to find out it wasn't todd or pokemonpants.
Christian Page? Halloween isn't Christian!!! Why are you talking bad about my comment? Why did you quoted my comment?

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Baloo said:
No bumping on this Christian page.

Anyway, since I'm on mobile and I can't see the topic creators, I was surprised to find out it wasn't todd or pokemonpants.
why would halloween ever be ruined for me

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Baloo said:
I don't know; I just assumed it was you or todd since you two never use capital letters.
oh yeah i can see why you'd think it then yeah i'lll start using caps in 2018 on january

Growlie

Best Boy
Christian Page? Halloween isn't Christian!!! Why are you talking bad about my comment? Why did you quoted my comment?
Probably shouldn't bump but... while I do agree that Halloween isn't Christian, some Churches Will Let you dress up and give out candy. My only problem is I dress up like a wizard and no church is going to allow that, eventhough my costume is just a cloak and a hat. I think that's judgmental.

Back