Why doesn't Spongebob ever use his Hydrodynamic Spatula with Port & Starboard attachments with Turbodrive after the 1st episode?

What is your Favorite Spatula in Spongebob?

• Fifi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden Spatula

• Majestic Sizzlemaster

• Le Spatula

• Frank

• Total voters

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I Mean with How Fast Spongebob was able to serve up all those The Krabby Patties with that Hydronamic Spaula with Port & Starboard attachments plus Turbodrive; Why would He Downgrade to a Normal Spatula that isn't quite as fast as the first spatula he bought on his first day of the job. . . What I'm Asking is; Why doesn't he use the Spatula from Help Wanted anymore?! I Don't think that PRE-Movie Krabs would have ANY Objections to faster service & Getting More Money faster. . .

P.S. I'm Not Talking about Post-Movie Era Krabs or Post-Sequel Era Krabs and DEFINITELY not Post-Hillenburg era Krabs (I Define the Post-Hillenburg era as Season 13-onwards; or basically every season and/or Movie produced, written, & aired after the Death of series' creator Stephen Hillenburg) I'm asking why PRE-MOVIE Krabs would have Spongebob use a different spatula than the Hydrodynamic Spatula with Port & Starboard Attachments and Turbodrive. . .

SunsetTheStupid

Part Computer or Something
Yeah, the end of the episode shows that well. The Hydronamic Spatula was good for the Anchovies situation considering how many of them there were but for regular customers like Patrick it clearly doesn't work as well.

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
Because SpongeBob was making a mess with the spatula, so he replaced it with a regular spatula.
He was still able to make more patties with it than he could with a normal spatula. . .

Especially if they're packed in a lunch rush. . .

Why Would Krabs ever object to more money?!

Besides, I'm Sure THIS Spatula could've helped Flip the Monster Patty. . .

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
Because the amount of Krabby Patties being made at once shot Patrick right outside, meaning that the customer would just go home instead.
I'm Still sure that the Hydrodynamic Spatula with Port & Starboard Attachment with Turbodrive would've been able to Serve the Monster Patty. . .

Since CLEARLY, Spat was too weak to Flip the Giant Glob of Meat. . . that's Why Spat Broke; because it was too weak to handle a Monster Patty. . .

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
It's because this show has virtually NO continuity whatsoever but it would be cool to see the Hydrodynamic Spatula make a comeback in a future episode
Agreed. . .

Although The Fact that the show has NO Continuity is the Main Reason I Don't mind "Are you Happy Now?" Because if the show doesn't care about its own continuity, why should I?

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
If there was continuity, it has to be something to do with the spatula shooting Krabby Patties at Patrick. I think Mr. Krabs doesn’t want that to happen at his customers.

Back