WhoBob's 5th Year Anniversary and His (Most Likely) Last Day on SBM

Holy crap Lois.

Today is my 5th year anniversary on this forum. Isn't that crazy? Now I feel like an oldie.

I remember how I joined this site because of SBC being shut down but honestly, I'd still see myself joining this forum later on for sure. I had my 5 years (yeah I took a big hiatus in late 2015-early 2015 but still) spending on this site and even though it's cliched to see, SBM means so much to me. This site introduced me to many friends here, I laughed at all the jokes the site made and I spent so much fun times. I loved talking about SpongeBob and other shows and movies but the site really had so many amazing people I'm glad to meet. If I made anyone upset or angry or offended, my deepest apologies. I hope I made a big impression here and It makes me happy I joined this site. So thank you guys for great times.

However, I must say that I have been losing interest over SBM for a long time and this year, I couldn't find myself belonging here anymore. So basically this is my last day of SBM. Yeah, like many people I made posts about how "I'LL NEVER RETURN!!!" but this time, I mean it. Although that's not to say I won't come back here one day, so I'm leaving an open door here. I know from experience here, some of people who announce they leave do come back here later on. So yeah, I may return for good old days but this is most likely my final day here.

Seriously, thanks for great times you gave me SBM and thanks for 5 years of joy.

PkLk.gif

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
You've always brightened up our days on SBM when you were active and have been a great friend to everyone! You were even one of my first friends here and have grown to be one of the most well-known users here during your 5-year run. We all wish you the best of luck in life. But just remember that we'll always be here if we ever meet again. Fare thee well, WhoBob!

With love,
Amphitrite/Zelda4Life

Cha

I love SBM
gj on making it this far w/o being gassed <3

Back