Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Patrick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squidward

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
During the episodes Food Con Castaways, the gang needed to bring their only krabby patty to food con and they kind of make it in the end. However what if they didn't need to bring the krabby patty to food con and they were instead just simply lost in the woods? My point being is that only one of them will be able to have the krabby patty, but who do you think deserves to eat it?

Squidward, Mr Krabs, Patrick or SpongeBob?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 2

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I think if anybody was to eat the Krabby Patty, it should've been SpongeBob, because he was doing the right thing saving the patty for Food Con.

Cha

I love SBM
Well if they're not allowed split it in this scenario, Patrick already ate beforehand/has enough weight on to last him a while probably and SpongeBob is a sponge and can just filter feed. Now it's between Squidward and Mr. Krabs. I think Mr. Krabs would dominate him and Squidward would just try to figure out how to make some food out of plants. Since he is a cook after all.

edit: Didn't see that this was in the Fry Cook Games section. This didn't seem clear enough to be a game to me. But if you explain it more, I'll move the thread back. :)

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I think SpongeBob should eat since, first he made it, secondly, as Invicibubble said, he was the only one protecting it so badly....

Cha

I love SBM
Zimmy11 said:
Well it's kinda like a game because you get to nominate one of the characters :)
Maybe a poll of the characters would be the best idea? Just a suggestion.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Yeah now that you mention it that's a better idea but is there anyway I can or a moderator can add a poll to this?

Cha

I love SBM
Zimmy11 said:
Yeah now that you mention it that's a better idea but is there anyway I can or a moderator can add a poll to this?
You can add one but I can also do it if you want. :)

Cha

I love SBM
Zimmy11 said:
I was going to do it and almost did, but I got confused near the end, so I think you should do it
Done. Btw you can quote others by using the quote button on the right side of the post, unless you already knew that.

Anyways as mentioned earlier, I vote for Mr. Krabs.

Prospekt

Imitation Krab
SpongeBob was the one protecting the patty, just like the pizza in Pizza Delivery, so for his dedication I think he deserves to eat. However, knowing SpongeBob, he would probably be selfless enough to give it to somebody else or split it evenly.

Growlie

Best Boy
Squidward. Although, I thought it unusual that Squidward would consider eating a Krabby Patty after the events in "Just One Bite." I'd figured he'd eat his own legs first.

....And not Just the extra ones.;)

Back