Who is Your Favorite One Shot Character On The Show?

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
It can be any as long as they really haven't had many other appearances on the show. Kevin, Jack M. Crazyfish, that guy at the counter making raspberries in Rock Bottom, Madame Hagfish, etc. Note, these aren't mine but just examples that people can use.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
It would be too hard to pick an actual favourite without sitting down with a list of every single one-shot character. But a few that spring to mind are the Tattletale Strangler, Jim the fry cook, Larry the snail and Patrick's fake parents. I wish I could say Bubble Buddy but he's not a one-shot character anymore.

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
My favorite one shot character would have to be that crazy guy in CWN who kept screaming, "CHOCOLATE!" I also liked that old lady and her mom in that episode. They were so funny.

Maybe Tom the chocolate guy or Spot. Then again there is Flatts and then there is The Quickstere. Man this is hard.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Murvine Taylor said:
My favorite one shot character would have to be that crazy guy in CWN who kept screaming, "CHOCOLATE!"

StormAllenBryat said:
Maybe Tom the chocolate guy
But Tom was on Patty Hype so it doesn't count as far as I know.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Oh yeah, I love that screaming Chocolate guy the most. And as you all know, I'm obsessed with Kelpy G. He's the one thing that prevents me from hating "The Thing" and "Smoothe Jazz" more than I should and the first one I don't even hate that much anymore. Also Spot is cool.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Jack m crazy fish and flats have appeared in more episodes. Mine is doodlebob

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
My favorite would have to be Carl from Selling Out. Or the Human Resources guy.

Human_Resources.png

Most of the ones from "No Weenies Allowed" I like, even the miracle worker robot who calls SpongeBob a weenie. :P I even like The Drifter's little cameo.

Cha

I love SBM
Old Man Jenkins☣ said:
Sorry to burst your bubble Zinc but he had another noteworthy appearance in 20,000 Patties Under the Sea where he conned SB/Pat again :sbwave:

Back