Who is the best character and why

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Since idk for me I split the character into pre movie and post movie pre movie is sb and pm is plankton for modern season plankton I like how he isn't always evil

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
It's really hard because I like Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Plankton very much(Sandy is also great) but Squidward is a bit better. In poat movie it's Squidward and Plankton

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
It's really hard because I like Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Plankton very much(Sandy is also great) but Squidward is a bit better. In poat movie it's Squidward and Plankton
yeah i agree besdies mr krabs and maybe sandy But i agree on plankton and squidward But can you explain why there your fav character

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Gary the Snail because I said so.

In all seriousness, I think SpongeBob himself is the best character because of his endless optimism and cheer, which makes him different than every other character, which means not only is he fun and entertaining alone, but he's got a great dynamic with each member of the cast. He's also just a fun, heartwarming character to watch. You want the little sponge to win, which makes it easy to watch him episode after episode.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Gary the Snail because I said so.

In all seriousness, I think SpongeBob himself is the best character because of his endless optimism and cheer, which makes him different than every other character, which means not only is he fun and entertaining alone, but he's got a great dynamic with each member of the cast. He's also just a fun, heartwarming character to watch. You want the little sponge to win, which makes it easy to watch him episode after episode.
He is a decent character but idk man He sometimes is just a cat

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
yeah i agree besdies mr krabs and maybe sandy But i agree on plankton and squidward But can you explain why there your fav character
Squidward is really funny and I like sarcasm
Spingebob is just a good model, he is optimistic and very likeable
Patrick is Patrick
Mr. Krabs is really funny and his pirate history is interesting
Plankton is really good, his episodes are usually great
Sandy is also good, at least in pre movie when she was also for karate and enjoying with Spongebob

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Squidward is really funny and I like sarcasm
Spingebob is just a good model, he is optimistic and very likeable
Patrick is Patrick
Mr. Krabs is really funny and his pirate history is interesting
Plankton is really good, his episodes are usually great
Sandy is also good, at least in pre movie when she was also for karate and enjoying with Spongebob
Yeah but they all became just one genaric thing llike sb is stupid mr krabs is greedy sandy is just smart

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Post movie they are okay but Plankton and Squidward are the only ones who still are very good. The rest are okay
i agree but Idk squidward role is just be seeing a sufer which makes more likable but plankton feels like a nice guy sometimes and is a perfec mix a villan and a hero

redymedy

Imitation Krab
spunchbop is a real one

Nah only joking, SpongeBob is the best one. He's a funny little square dude

amadeus tentacles

Baby Clam
Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.

Personally i believe Squidward because he is my favourite.
But i will say Squidward and SpongeBob and Plankton.
I said Squidward because i relate to him and feel empathy for him even in first seasons.
He is cute, intelligent, sophisticated, introvert, reasonable, realistic and if we look closely he's not that much of a grumpy, jerk, narcissistic etc.
I know he is sometimes but he is just misunderstood. He has qualities he can teach us like to not give up on our dreams no matter how failures we have (the same thing we can learn from Plankton).

I used to dislike Plankton but since i watched plankton's pet and second movie i started to like him because deep down he has a soft, sensitive side and more important he can put something above his desire to take the secret krabby formula unlike Mr Krabs who put nothing above his love of money which makes Plankton better and more sympathetic.

And SpongeBob in general is a unique character. Unfortunately it's difficult for us to be like SpongeBob, innocent, optimistic, energetic and good-hearted. It's nice to watch him being kind to everyone and trying to be a good employee and being optimistic. It's like he light up our lives for a little time.
I truly believe Squidward doesn't move because deep down likes SpongeBob and his kindness and childlike nature gives light to his life. It's not only my belief, we all know there is actually a proof.

But!

He is really annoying at the same time. I can understand Squidward for can't stand him.

But these 3 character have something good lessons to give us.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I love Patrick Star because heā€™s really funny in the old SpongeBob episodes. the thing that I love about Patrick so much is that heā€™s silly, dumb, friendly, kindhearted, energetic and he also loves his best friend SpongeBob.

Last edited:

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
Squidward and Plankton because of their consistency throughout the show's stretch, their lesser flanderization compared to other SpongeBob characters, and most importantly because of their joyfully sarcastic sense of humor displayed throughout the show. And of course, Karen has got to be another underrated character that should be taken into consideration as she fits the same qualities as the other two stated above. As for Spongebob...well...you know why.

Back