Who Framed Stevie?/A Suffering Artist/Puff Mama

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
A Suffering Artist!

Written and Directed by
PokDouglas

We cut to the outside of Stevie's house. Kids were playing outside and jellyfish were buzzing about.

Narrator: Ah, it is springtime in Bikini Bottom. Kids are playing, jellyfish are buzzing about, the sun is shining...

We cut to the interior of Stevie's house. He was in the bell, getting ready to paint in front of an easel in front of the couch.*

Narrator: ...and certain people are painting masterpieces.

Stevie pulled out a big piece of paper and set it on the easel. Then, he took out his bursh, paints, tarp, and a bowl of water. He put his smock on.

Stevie: (in narrator's voice) Ah, it is time for the artist to go to work.

Stevie dipped his brush in the water and then started painting strokes of yellow across the paper. Then, he broke his brush in anger and frustration.

Stevie: (as Coral is slithering over) This is hard, Coral. Painting the right picture is harder then it looks. It takes a true master of skill and poise.
Coral: Meow.
Stevie: I know I'm just painting a picture to hang over the bathroom wall to make it look nice, but it's still a big deal! It's time to get serious!

He went back to painting and stroking and at times, dumping the paint can over the painting, until eventually he had a painting that was simply no more then splats and strokes of paint, and red and green paint dripping off the easel.

Stevie: Hm, not what I expected. Aw, who am I kidding? (runs over to Coral) I can't do it, Coral! I can't do it, Coral! I can't...
Coral: *hand pops out and slaps Stevie*
Stevie: Thank you, Coral.
Stevie: You're right! I will make my perfect painting! It's time to action!

We go through a montage of Stevie stroking and painting and dumping the entire paint can onto the painting and using his hands to smear some of the paint off.

Stevie: I'm finished, Coral!

We cut to the painting. It was just a small simple red dot.

Stevie: I'd say it's my best work yet! Dahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

*bubble transition*

End of A Suffering Artist!

Next segment: Puff Mama!

*Alright, it's time to go into detail on the interior of Stevie's house.

As you may know, the outside of Stevie's house is shaped like a giant jellyfish, with the door being at one of the tentacles. Each tentacles contains a little room (e.g. kitchen, bathroom, basement, etc.) and an escalator that leads to the bell of the house.

The bell doubles up as a bedroom, living room, dining room, and computer den. Inside the bell is Stevie's and Coral's beds, the dining table, Coral's food bowl, a TV, a couch, and a computer. Everything else would be in the tentacle rooms. The purple spots on the bell act as translucent windows.

The interior walls of the bell are the exact same as the interior walls of the Chum Bucket. Like the bell spots, the walls of the tentacles are transulent purple plastic walls, like the tunnels at Chuck E. Cheese's.

shousemi5.png

Attachments

• stevie__s_house.bmp
    513.1 KB · Views: 3

Stinkoman 20X6

Puff Mama

Written by
PokDouglas

Directed by
PokDouglas

Anything Else I Forgot
PokDouglas

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired

We cut to Mrs. Puff's Boating School. Mr. Fittz was standing next to Mrs. Puff's desk, where she was sitting.

Mr. Fittz: Hello Mrs. Puff, you may remember me. I am Mr. Fittz. Your boating certificate is up for renewal again. What's the current status of the maniac that almost got us killed on my last visit?
Mrs. Puff: SpongeBob? Oh, he graduated last summer.
Mr. Fittz: Hm, yes. Last summer, you say?

Mrs. Puff nodded. Mr. Fittz flashed two charts in front of her face. They were both line graphs.

Mr. Fittz: Very interesting. This graph shows the number of failings before last summer, not counting SpongeBob, of course.

The graph went smoothly. There were a couple of bumps, but other then that, the number stayed at a consistency of one or two failings, none at some points.

Mr. Fittz: And this one shows the number of failings after last summer.

This graph increased drastically, month by month, until it showed 34 failings per month.

Mrs. Puff: Is that even possible?
Pearl's Voice: I'm ready for my driving test!

Pearl Krabs burst through the door without even bothering to open it. She started jumping up and down, causing the entire place to shake.

Pearl: I'm gonna get my driver's license! I'm gonna get my driver's license! I'm gonna...
Mrs. Puff: Okay, okay! (checks clipboard) Pearl Krabs?
Pearl: Hey, you're that woman my daddy's dating! I thought you'd be much uglier if you were dating my dad.
Mr. Fittz: Okay Mrs. Puff, let's see a typical driving test so I can unearth the cause behind these failings!

*bubble transition*

Mrs. Puff, Pearl, and Mr. Fittz were in the boat, ready to take the test. Mr. Fittz was writing stuff down on his clipboard.

Mrs. Puff: Okay, Pearl, what's the first thing we do?
Pearl: Oh, don't worry! I practiced! First thing is to buckle up.

She buckled up.

Mrs. Puff: Good, and then?
Pearl: Start the boat!

She started the boat.

Mrs. Puff: And then?

We cut to her POV. Suddenly, in her mind, Pearl turned into SpongeBob.

SpongeBob: FLOOR IT!!!
Mrs. Puff: No, no! Don't floor it!!!

Pearl started freaking out, causing her to immediately floor it. They started to near the first turn.

Mrs. Puff: (snapping back to reality) Huh, wha? Oh, the first turn! What do we do on the first turn?
Pearl: (turns the sterring wheel) Right! Left!
Mrs. Puff: (nervous and sweaty) Uh...very good.
Mr. Fittz: (taking notes) Hmmmm......

Then, in Mrs. Puff's mind, Pearl turned into SpongeBob going nutty with the controls and steering the boat out of control.

Mrs. Puff: (pulling her hair) Hit the brake, SpongeBob!!! WATCH THE TREE!!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SpongeBob: (starts shaking Mrs. Puff; in Mr. Fittz's voice) Mrs. Puff, Mrs. Puff! Settle down! Mrs. PUUUFFFFFF!!!!!

We go back to reality. Mr. Fittz was shaking Mrs. Puff. Pearl had stepped out of the boat, which had crashed into the lighthouse. Mrs. Puff bloated up.

Mrs. Puff: (deep voice) Oh, SpongeBob, why?
Mr. Fittz: Uh, Mrs. Puff?
Pearl: Did I pass?
Mrs. Puff: (sigh; normal voice) No, Sponge-I mean Pearl, you...fail.
Pearl: I fail?! (starts crying loudly)
Mr. Fittz: Don't worry, Pearl. It is not you who has failed. It's Mrs. Puff who has failed you. Mrs. Puff, I'm starting to see the problem here. With SpongeBob gone, your mind hasn't gotten used to his absense yet, and thus, it's creating hallucinations of SpongeBob, causing you to panic and freak the students out, in turn resulting in them screwing up and then failing the tests. It's just not healthy, and it's a danger to yourself and the students. Mrs. Puff, you are relieved of your teaching duties.

End of Mrs. Puff, You're Fired

Whoa, deja vu. O_o

Next scene: Trouble at the Krusty Krab!

Stinkoman 20X6

Trouble at the Krusty Krab!

We cut to the outside of the Krusty Krab.

Narrator: Ah, ze Krusty Krab, home of ze vorld-famous Krabby Patty. What is this?

We see Squidward polishing a help wanted sign on the front window. It read, "Waiter/Waitress Wanted -- Pay: $.01 an hour". Right next to it was a sign in small print, "THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS LEGALLY CLOSED UNTIL THIS JOB IS APPLIED." Mr. Krabs walked out.

Mr. Krabs: Arr, anyone come for the job interview yet, Mr. Squidward?
Squidward: Nope. Like I care.
Mr. Krabs: (walking back inside) Arr, someone better show up soon! This place is legally closed unless I can find someone!
SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, why do we need a waiter-slash-waitress again?
Mr. Krabs: Come on boy, ye oughta remember! Old Man Jenkins fell down while he was walking to the register! He sued us and the court legally closed us until we find a waiter waitress to save customers the inconvienence of walking up to the register to order! How's that waiter-waitress scouting goin'?
SpongeBob: (sigh) I still couldn't find anyone, Krabs.
Mr. Krabs: Still?!!? DOES NOBODY WANT TO WORK HERE?!!?
Squidward: (disguises with cough) Yes.
Mr. Krabs: (turns to SpongeBob) Well, what are ye waiting for? World War III?! Finishs couting so I can have customers' money again! After all, I'm not just gonna hire anyone as a waiter!

Then he spotted the Poor Guy walking down the street. He ran up to him and placed a Krusty Krew hat on him.

Mr. Krabs: Congratulations, you're our new waiter!
Poor Guy: Huh?

A bubble transition brought us to the next scene.

End of Trouble at the Krusty Krab!

Next scene: Mrs. Puff, You're Fired Hired!

Stinkoman 20X6

Mrs. Puff, You're Hired!

Mr. Krabs walked over to the front door to flip the open sign to closed.

Mr. Krabs: Arr, closing time yet again! These days are going by so fast, and it's the middle of spring!

SpongeBob, Squidward, and the Poor Guy started to walk out. Mr. Krabs grabbed the Poor Guy.

Mr. Krabs: Wait! Here's your pay.

He held out a penny. The Poor Guy looked at the penny.

Poor Guy: Uh...what is this thing?
Mr. Krabs: (dumbfounded) It's a penny.
Poor Guy: (takes penny) A penny?
Mr. Krabs: Um...yeah. You can use it to, you know...buy things.
Poor Guy: (gasp) Are you telling me this is...money?! I CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD SOMETHING NOW?!!?
Mr. Krabs: (scratching head) Well, with that penny, the only thing you can afford is a gumball at the candy store.
Poor Guy: Whoa! I finally have enough money to get a gumball! My dream has come true!!! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! (laughs like a crazy lunatic and runs away)
Mr. Krabs: (walking away) Somewhere, a town is missing its idiot. Ar-har-har-har-har!

*bubble transition*

We cut to Mrs. Puff walking home after being fired.

Mrs. Puff: I can't believe this has happened. What am I gonna do for a living? Boating teaching is my life!

She bumped into SpongeBob.

Mrs. Puff: Ah! Oh, SpongeBob. It's just you. (sighs)
SpongeBob: Is something wrong, Mrs. Puff?
Mrs. Puff: Well, yes. It appears I've been fired.
SpongeBob: (gasp) Fired?! For a reason not involving me?! That's just not right!
Mrs. Puff: That's what I thought, too.
SpongeBob: They can't do that!
Mrs. Puff: (continues walking) They already did. Mr. Fittz took away my teahcing certificate, but this time, he ripped it, Pwned it, gr/ld it, fried it, boiled it, burned it, set it on fire, stepped on it, ate it, digested it, pooped it out, and used it as plant food. OH! WHAT NOW?!? (sighs and walks faster) See you around, SpongeBob.

*bubble transiton*

The next day, SpongeBob was sitting on his welcome mat on the driveway.

SpongeBob: There's gotta be some way to help Mrs. Puff.
Mr. Krabs: (walks over) What are you doing here, boy? You're supposed to be at work! Time is money, so if you're wasting time, you're wasting money!
SpongeBob: (sigh) I'm sorry, Mr. Krabs. It's just, well...I'm kind of worried about someone I really care about.
Mr. Krabs: Hm, yes. Sad. Now come on. I don't care about any sad dipstick.
SpongeBob: Yeah, it's just that Mrs. Puff got fi...
Mr. Krabs: (pupils turn into hearts) Oh, it's Mrs. Puff, you say? Why didn't you say so?!

*bubble transition*

Inside the KK, Mr. Krabs walked up to the Poor Guy.

Mr. Krabs: You're fired.
Poor Guy: Huh?

We cut to the Poor Guy being kicked out of the KK.

Poor Guy: Why does this keep happening to me?!
*thud*
Poor Guy: I'm NOT okay!

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, why'd you just kick our waiter out?
Mr. Krabs: What? I kicked our waiter out? (sarcastic tone) Oh, no! We're short a waiter! We'll have to close again! Whatever shall we do?
SpongeBob: I don't see where you're going with this, Mr. Krabs.
Mr. Krabs: Come on, boy! Mrs. Puff's jobless, right?
SpongeBob: Yeah.
Mr. Krabs: Well then, looks we got ourselves a new waitress!

We cut to Squidward who was hiding behind a sheild of pillows, flour sacks, and razor wire.

Squidward: All ready for the new waitress, Mr. Krabs!
Mr. Krabs: (walks over) Mr. Squidward, what are ye doing?
Squidward: Ever since the Patricia incident*, I've developed Feminineservicaphobia.
Mr. Krabs: Fema-who-hah?
SpongeBob: Fear of waitresses, sir.
Mr. Krabs: Arr, alright, fine! But you'd better be able to take people's money from there!

A bubble transition brought us to the next scene.

End of Mrs. Puff, You're Hired!

Next scene: Mrs. Puff's House!

*See That's No Lady.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
We cut to Squidward who was hiding behind a sheild of pillows, flour sacks, and razor wire.

Squidward: All ready for the new waitress, Mr. Krabs!
Mr. Krabs: (walks over) Mr. Squidward, what are ye doing?
Squidward: Ever since the Patricia incident*, I've developed Feminineservicaphobia.
Mr. Krabs: Fema-who-hah?
SpongeBob: Fear of waitresses, sir.
Ooh, what a coinkidink. I happen to have Masculineservicaphobia myself. :thumbsup:

Stinkoman 20X6

Mrs. Puff's House

We cut to Mrs. Puff's house from No Free Rides and Krusty Love. Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff were eating seaghetti together.

Mrs. Puff: Wait, so you want me to be a waitress at the Krusty Krab?
Mr. Krabs: (mouth full) Well, of courshe. You neech a job, we neech a waicher, what could be becheh?
Mrs. Puff: Well, I don't have any former expierience, and that's a big requirement for a waiter.
Mr. Krabs: (swallows) Oh, don't ye worry about that! (pulls out waiter book from Squillium Returns) SpongeBob's been saving this in his library*!
Mrs. Puff: SpongeBob? (Mr. Krabs nods) In order to cure my mind, I need to avoid SpongeBob at all costs. Doctor's orders!
Mr. Krabs: (socffs) Poo-shaw! He'll be in the kitchen most of the time! Ye got nothing to worry about! So whaddya say, Poppy?
Mrs. Puff: Well, I, um...uh, okay.
Mr. Krabs: (stands up) Let's get started with training.
Mrs. Puff: Shouldn't we finish this seaghetti first?
Mr. Krabs: (sits down) Hm, very good point.

They went back to eating, and then pulled a classic Lady and the Tramp**. They blushed and went back to eating.

End of Mrs. Puff's House

Next scene: Training!

*See Boating School and Something Smells.
**If you're not familiar with the Disney film Lady and the Tramp, one of the most famous scenes was when Lady and Tramp (dogs) are eating spaghetti together on the back alley of an Italian restaurant. At one point, they were slurping on the same noodle. Their lips touched once they got to the end of the noodle. They blushed.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
That part with the Poor Guy was hilarious. Also, great idea for a Lady in the Tramp spoof.

Stinkoman 20X6

Training!

Mrs. Puff was holding a paper bag that read "KK". There was a red X painted onto the sand in front of her.

Mrs. Puff: I don't think I can do this, Eugene.
Mr. Krabs: Come on, Poppy, it's simple as crawling on all fours!

We zoom out to show they were in a blank field in the middle of nowhere. The only other thing there was a KK table with a kid dummy sitting on it.

Mr. Krabs: This area are where I put me secret Krusty Krab Training Grounds! All ye gotta do is deliver this Krusty Kid Silly Meal to little Jimmy on Table 5.
Mrs. Puff: That's just a dummy. And there's only one table.
Mr. Krabs: Exactly! It makes it harder for reasons I can't explain with little kids watching this. They'll get confusled! Also, we couldn't find a real kid who was willing to pay $40 to be part of this training exercize. Now, this exercize tests waitress coordination, speedy service, customer staisfaction, and all-around friendly hospitality. Ye must walk to the table, without spilling anything from the bag, and then unpack and unwrap all the food for unable-to-do-it-himself Jimmy, and then be polite, and walk back to the register, represented by this X in front of me, and to test your speedy service...(pulls out a stopwatch)...you must do it all in under 30 seconds! Any questions?
Mrs. Puff: I...
Mr. Krabs: No questions? Good! On your mark, get set...(starts stopwatch) Go!
Mrs. Puff: Mr. Krabs, I don't think I can...
Mr. Krabs: Go! Go! The stopwatch is running!

Mrs. Puff dashed to the table, spilling almost half of the food on the way. In a panic, she unpacked the food all over Jimmy, causing him to fall apart. Mrs. Puff attempted to fix him, but that resulted in the table and the food collapsing all over Jimmy.

Mr. Krabs: Hurry, Poppy! Time's runnin' out!

Mrs. Puff dashed to the X, but ended up crashing into Mr. Krabs.

Mr. Krabs: (dazed) Very good. Your training is over.
Mrs. Puff: What? That's it? Just like that?
Mr. Krabs: (hands Mrs. Puff waiter book) Just read this, and show up for work in exactly twenty minutes!
Mrs. Puff: But it's sunset. And besides, today's Sunday. Isn't the Krusty Krab closed on Sundays?
Mr. Krabs: Hm...very good point, indeed. Show up for work at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning. Don't be late. (walking away) Ar-har-har-har-har!

End of Training!

Next scene: Don't Judge a Waitress By Their First Day!

Stinkoman 20X6

Don't Judge a Waitress By Their First Day! (part 1)

Mrs. Puff walked into the Krusty Krab. Her hat was now a Krusty Krew hat. Everyone stared at her for a second, and then instantly became lovestricken...except for Squidward.

Squidward: (puts on army helmet) It's Mrs. Puff! Take evasive action!

He grabbed SpongeBob by the throat, put an army helmet on him, and pulled him under the sheild.

SpongeBob: Squidward...I...can't breathe...
Mrs. Puff: Um, hello everyone?

Mr. Krabs walked out of his office.

Mr. Krabs: Ah, Poppy! You made it! Did you read the book?
Mrs. Puff: Well...I tried to, but the pages were smeared with jellyfish jelly! I couldn't read a thing!

Mr. Krabs turned to SpongeBob. SpongeBob shrugged.

Mr. Krabs: (walks over to Mrs. Puff) Well, don't ye worry, Poppy, I'm sure you'll do great. You can just do what you know from your training while I inhumanely force SpongeBob to clean all the smeared text from this book and rewrite it all to make it readable again! (hands book to SpongeBob) SPONGEBOB!!!! YOU CLEAN THIS BOOK AND REWRITE IT TO MAKE IT READABLE AGAIN AND YOU MUST NOT EAT OR REST OR EVEN BREATHE UNTIL YOU ARE FINISHED WITH ALL 192 PAGES!!! NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SpongeBob: (dashes to a table and starts cleaning nervously) Eh, right away, Mr. Krabs! (laughs nervously)
Mr. Krabs: (to Mrs. Puff; in gentle tone) So, have fun. I'll be in me office, counting me money.

He walked back to his office. Then he walked out again.

Mr. Krabs: Oh, and Mr. Squidward? Since SpongeBob's busy killing himself cleaning that book, you're going to be our fry cook!
Squidward: But Mr. Krabs, I can't be a fry cook! I'm terrible at it! Didn't you see all those Season 1 episodes?!
Mr. Krabs: (hands Squidward a book) Okay, here. I gave this to SpongeBob when we hired him.
Squidward: "How to Be a Fry Cook in Five Seconds?" (looks inside) Mr. Krabs, the pages are smeared in jellyfish jelly!
Mr. Krabs: What?!

He tossed the book to SpongeBob.

Mr. Krabs: SPONGEBOB, CLEAN THIS ONE TOO!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO STOP CLEANING, YOU'RE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE THOSE BOOKS ANY CLEANER!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of Don't Judge a Waitress By Their First Day! (part 1)

Next scene: Don't Judge a Waitress By Their First Day! (part 2)

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Mr. Krabs: SPONGEBOB!!!! YOU CLEAN THIS BOOK AND REWRITE IT TO MAKE IT READABLE AGAIN AND YOU MUST NOT EAT OR REST OR EVEN BREATHE UNTIL YOU ARE FINISHED WITH ALL 192 PAGES!!! NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SpongeBob: (dashes to a table and starts cleaning nervously) Eh, right away, Mr. Krabs! (laughs nervously)
Mr. Krabs: (to Mrs. Puff; in gentle tone) So, have fun. I'll be in me office, counting me money.
Mr. Krabs: SPONGEBOB, CLEAN THIS ONE TOO!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO STOP CLEANING, YOU'RE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE THOSE BOOKS ANY CLEANER!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aitress By Their First Day![/b] (part 2)
Wow, great job, and I cracked up when I read that. :tonguexd:

Back