who do you think is the best baseball player right

dirtbikekyle

spongebob rocks
who do you think is the best player alive right know i think alex rodgiez. or randy jonsen

dvdfge2

April 7, 2004
I would say Derek Jeter,or Hank Aaron,depends what you mean by alive :lol: Go Yanks.

MasterPatricko

Moby Dollar
Well considering people like Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire (likely) took steroids ... and who knows who else ...

I dunno.

spongemonkey13

No Rain
matsui is having a heck of season so far with 3 games. any of the RedSox. we have an awesome roster

dirtbikekyle

spongebob rocks
yankes do have the best roster in the league and the best player but the best player on their team is alex roudgeis or derck jeter and randy johnson

dvdfge2

April 7, 2004
Baltimore had picthing the would actuall be good.A Rod did awful with the Yanks last year.Only 36 homers!?My prediction for mvp would have to Hideki Matsui.Well,actually 36 homers is good,now that I think about it.The RedSox seem to worry about pitching too much when it isn't the problem.They can't hit.You'd think with that roster they'd be getting 10 runs every game,but most of the time they get 5 or less.They also can't come up with the hits when they need them,unlike the old Yankee teams.With the not so good pitching staff last year they still wone100+ games.They better win at least a 115 this year.also,there relieving sucks.Mariano has lost his touch.with all the all star players on the team they are a definite pick to win it all.Anyway,Go RedSox!

dirtbikekyle

spongebob rocks
dvdfge2 is right well there is no worrys for pitching this year and they need to inprove batting because it does suck but it will inprove and i dont know who will win the mvp

Back