Which Season is Better???

Which is Better?: Season 6 or Season 7

• Season 6

• Season 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

EntertainmentFanatic

Part Computer or Something
I've always heavily disliked both seasons 6 and 7, and I honestly think season 6 is the better of the two, but I am curious as to what you all think. So which season do you find better, season 6 or 7?

My reasoning for liking season 6 more out of the two:
I feel at least with season 6 there are some good very tolerable and enjoyable episodes like:
Krabby Road, No Hat For Pat, Toy Store of Doom, Sand Castles in The Sand, Not Normal, and a few others. And while yes it does have some stinkers like: The Splinter, Slide Whistle Stooges, Choir Boys, etc, I feel it has more tolerable and just okay episodes, that aren't outright terrible and just so painfully unfunny. We have episodes like: Krusty Krushers, Grandpappy The Pirate, Plankton's Regular, A Life in a Day. So I think season 6 is more enjoyable and has less near unwatchable episodes.

Unlike season 6 this season has very few watchable episodes, and even fewer good episodes. The only good episodes of the season for me are, Squidward In Clarinetland, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, and The Abrasive Side. There are so many terrible and near unwatchable episodes, just to list a few: A Pal For Gary, One Course Meal, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy, Stuck in The Wringer, etc etc etc. The only okay-ish episodes for me are, Tentacle Vision, Krusty Dogs, and The Wreck of The Mauna Loa.

I also really didn't care for the animation in both seasons, so that was something.

Let me know your thoughts and some of your favorite/least favorite episodes of each season. Thanks!

Last edited:

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Season 6 has the better episodes, imo. Season 7 is just too much. However, Season 7 has the better specials.

coft

happy hopping moron
Season 6 had fantastic episodes mixed with terrible episodes.

Season 7 had decent episodes mixed with terrible terrible episodes.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Season 6 was at least partly okay for me though the satanic worm episode was gross.

Season 7 was mostly ScumBob with a few decent episodes. The episode with the giant snails was the most disturbing.

EntertainmentFanatic

Season 6 has the better episodes, imo. Season 7 is just too much. However, Season 7 has the better specials.
Yep!
Voting 6 as the better season, because 7 doesn’t have Not Normal or No Hat for Pat.
I like the way you think :0
Season 6 had fantastic episodes mixed with terrible episodes.

Season 7 had decent episodes mixed with terrible terrible episodes.
For sure, though I'd say most of the episodes that weren't really good were just bad not necessarily terrible, at least imo.
Season 6 was at least partly okay for me though the satanic worm episode was gross.

Season 7 was mostly ScumBob with a few decent episodes. The episode with the giant snails was the most disturbing.
Can't agree more.

Sealand

Imitation Krab
At least season 6 tried to stay original like seasons 1-5. Season 7 was when the show had the lowest of ideas. The only life savers are Krusty dogs, Whelk Attack, Perfect chemistry, squidward in clarinetland and Enchanted tiki dreams. Everything else, ok to terrible.

EntertainmentFanatic

I know many will disagree with me but I thought Season 6 was worse because the second half of Season 7 was actually decent IMO.
As much as I disagree I still respect your opinion. I can see why, I mean there are some good episodes, very few for me but there are some. Squidward in Clarinetland is the best of the season for me, it really just felt creative.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Shave my wool and call me a sheep, I agree with the widely popular opinion that Season 6 is not as bad. Though there aren't many Season 6 episodes I particularly like, many of them being downright mediocre, the bad episodes of Season 6 are definitely generally more on the mediocre side, not the awful side. The bad episodes of Season 7, by contrast, have a good mix-up of mediocre and awful, in addition to what are still to this day, very arguably, the worst episodes of the entire show.

EntertainmentFanatic

Shave my wool and call me a sheep, I agree with the widely popular opinion that Season 6 is not as bad. Though there aren't many Season 6 episodes I particularly like, many of them being downright mediocre, the bad episodes of Season 6 are definitely generally more on the mediocre side, not the awful side. The bad episodes of Season 7, by contrast, have a good mix-up of mediocre and awful, in addition to what are still to this day, very arguably, the worst episodes of the entire show.
I agree with you agreeing. :)

im weird lol

SploderEnigma

Floating Shopping List
The poll has the opposite question from the title, I chose wrong at first lol

The Tough Sponge Man

Floating Shopping List
That’s honestly tough for me, mostly because I often forget a lot of episodes from each season.

I guess I’ll give this to Season 7, mostly just because I just find it funnier, but 6 does have some creative ideas or stories.

Edit: Nowadays I prefer Season 6, since that season had some really funny and memorable ones, while most of Season 7 was just forgettable.

Last edited:
Back