Show News which is better

which is better

• Total voters

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I like post movie era more. Seasons 4 and 5 are great. Season 8 is also very good for me.
Yes, seasons 6 and 7 have many bad/meh episodes but I still like the whole era more than post sequal era which I don't like that much( I don't hate it but it's not that good for me personally. I have made a thread about the reasons why I don't like modern Spongebob as I like the first two eras but I will say the main reason is the numerous use of slapstic and exaggeration.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I like post movie era more. Seasons 4 and 5 are great. Season 8 is also very good for me.
Yes, seasons 6 and 7 have many bad/meh episodes but I still like the whole era more than post sequal era which I don't like that much( I don't hate it but it's not that good for me personally. I have made a thread about the reasons why I don't like modern Spongebob as I like the first two eras but I will say the main reason is the numerous use of slapstic and exaggeration.
modern SpongeBob is way too exaggerated

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I really like the post-sequel era because I think the episode plots are a lot more interesting, and the animation is much smoother and less stilted. I do enjoy seasons 4 and 5 a lot, but I think seasons 10-12 are better. I haven't seen any of 13 yet so I can't make a judgement on that one.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Back