Which fanfic of mine are you looking forward to?

The Future Fanfics

• The next part of "The Clones"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "From Time to Time"

• "Sponge Radio"

• "Eggs Ahoy!"

• "Have You Seen This Snail?: The Encore"

• The Sponge Who Was Fired

• Total voters

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
I just wanna know. You can vote multiple!

Descriptions:

The Clones

While picking up his b-day present from Sandy at her treedome with SpongeBob, Patrick clones himself...

From Time to Time

SpongeBob and Patrick visit Sandy while she's in hibernation. She left out her wormhole maker machine out and Patrick broke it making a wormhole that brings all of Bikini Bottom's times together and Sandy needs to fix it before Bikini Bottom turns into a blank timeless land...

Sponge Radio

SpongeBob's bringing his music to Bikini Bottom's station WH2O along with his friends...

Eggs Ahoy!

For Easter, SpongeBob does some great things, but this year he adopts a Sea-Bunny named Wopsy and it lays eggs. SpongeBob thinks it's a lot of fun. It's annoying Squid because Wopsy is laying eggs on his lawn. Then Wopsy gives birth to 10 other bunnies making it more fun for Sponge and more annoyance for Squid but one of the eggs blow up so SB needs to round up the bunnies and get them fixed before someone gets hurt!

Have You Seen This Snail?: The Encore

A video for the song "Where's Gary?/Where Has Gary Gone?" that SpongeBob and Gary sing together for their reunition.

The Sponge Who Was Fired

SpongeBob is the employee of the month again and gets fired for no reason so SpongeBob and Gary work together to find out why he was fired. This includes the song "Employee of the Month".

SquidwardLover

Yeah it will be.

When I'm done with From Time to Time (Yes! I started it already!), I'll memorize the Employee of the Month song and remember what I wrote to the episoide and, ya know.

SquidwardLover

Nice! Now I know the first compliment of the story!

I might either do Eggs Ahoy! or Have You Seen This Snail?: The Encore first. It's getting close to Easter and I already memorized "Where's Gary?".

Back