Which episode would have served as series finale best in your opinion?

Wintermelon43 said:
But that would be a bad thing...
The "there would be no season 10" thing was intended as a joke, but I'll still have to disagree with you. Season 10 is generally one of the worst seasons of the series, and I don't think there's a single episode I would miss if the entire season got obliterated from existence. Only Season 8 is worse, and that at least has two good episodes to it to make an argument to save it. Season 10? Nothing. Admittedly this is probably because of how short the season is, but that still doesn't change how lame the episodes are.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
The "there would be no season 10" thing was intended as a joke, but I'll still have to disagree with you. Season 10 is generally one of the worst seasons of the series, and I don't think there's a single episode I would miss if the entire season got obliterated from existence. Only Season 8 is worse, and that at least has two good episodes to it to make an argument to save it. Season 10? Nothing. Admittedly this is probably because of how short the season is, but that still doesn't change how lame the episodes are.
i liked Mimic Madness and Out of the Picture but as a whole yeah season 10 is kiiiinda trash
still not worse than 7 or 9A imo

also another ep that could be series ending: Squid's Visit. just make the ending trippier and piss off/confuse the viewers

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
BrickSponge2015 said:
i liked Mimic Madness and Out of the Picture but as a whole yeah season 10 is kiiiinda trash
still not worse than 7 or 9A imo

also another ep that could be series ending: Squid's Visit. just make the ending trippier and piss off/confuse the viewers
I thought Mermaid Pants was great but otherwise season 10 sucked imo.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Honest Canadian Cartoon said:
I thought Mermaid Pants was great but otherwise season 10 sucked imo.
We're not discussing Season 10 in this topic. Actually, I'm pretty tired of members trying to express their hate on this season (in the topics that have little to no connection to this season, even), when in reality, it's just experimental middle-of-the-road season and doesn't deserve THAT amount of hate it gets.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
"Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" A great 22-minute episode that doesn't waiste time on filler, and even makes fun of the idea. And it ends up having an amazing plot and a sweet ending.

Or, if you want something weird of an ending, this clip from an episode airing in the week of premieres would work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivXB71jwT8

Back