Which episode would have served as series finale best in your opinion?

Klu

Moby Dollar
I hope, I created this thread in proper section.
Any episode, from any season. Not necessarily season finale, you could pick any random episode.
In my opinion: "I had an accident". Why?
Because surreal and random ending of this episode is perfect. :3

none fits as a great way to end this show. Not even Band Geeks and Hello Bikini Bottom.

The first movie is the end of this franchise and every episode after that and SOOW are either in a parallel world or they take place before that.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
The first Spongebob Movie.

That's not an episode though. Not sure about what actual episode.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
The first SpongeBob Movie. It was meant AS the series finale but it was renewed.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Of course aside from the movie, I guess Band Geeks would've been a great series finale. Think about it, all throughout the series Squidward has always been treated as a loser, never getting what he wants, always being one-upped or annoyed, etc.

Sure he's had small victories from time to time, but never something on this level. Having Squidward finally succeed, and feel accomplished about what he and his band has done would be a fantastic way to wrap up his character and his struggles (With the first movie then following it, wrapping up SpongeBob and Patrick's characters well).

BobCarotte

meep
None. Actually the first movie would be a better finale since it was supposed to be one.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
If we're talking about episodes that weren't already supposed to be the finale (The Sponge Who Could Fly, the first movie), then I'll have to go with either The Krusty Krab Training Video or Band Geeks. I mean, Band Geeks ends up with Squidward winning for once. And The Krusty Krab Training Video's ending is just fine to end the series. End it nice and ambiguously.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
of course the first movie would have been perfect ending since it was intended as such
Dying for Pie (for the DEATH AESTHETIC)
Christmas Who, which would be a pretty sweet episode to go out on
Band Geeks, as others have said
Krusty Krab Training Video, sort of because it's like... I don't think a "deconstruction" is the right word but it's kinda meta?
maybe Plankton's Army- since it was going to be the last Plankton episode it feels kinda "big"
also I don't think Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V would have made a good series finale but it should've been closer to the end

SpongeBob, You're Fired. Absolutely nothing happens but it seems like something does from the title and premise. Fitting ending for the show. Plus then we wouldn't have Season 10.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
A timeline without Sportz, Code Yellow, and Krusty Katering is a good timeline.
Even if those episodes both were terrible and got removed from time, we would still be living in a terrible timeline. Honestly, screw the world....

Anyway though, while there were some meh or bad episodes like Sportz and Patrick's Coupon that I wouldn't miss if they suddenly disappeared, I'd be really upset if episodes like Mimic Madness, Feral Friends, Lost and Found, and The Getaway suddenly didn't exist.

Back