Which episode do you want to see more/less?

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Well, I'd like to see Neptune's Spatula played a lot more. That episode was King Neptune at his greatest. For episodes I would like to see less, some of the TV movies like Atlantis SquarePantis and Truth or Square. They should play that episode for special events or holidays like Labor Day and such. Same goes for the movie. At first, I thought seeing that kind of stuff on Nick was rare, but now it's starting to become tiring.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Little yellow book, because of squidward abuse

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
A little less of Christmas Who and It's a SB Christmas. I know, I know they are the only two x-mas episodes of the show but I swear they show those everyday until Christmas day O.o I would like to see more of SpongeBob B.C. Also, Valentine's Day and The Paper.

catyams

Imitation Krab
the one where plankton freezes the krusty krab (forgotten the name sorry) =/

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Fear of a Krabby Patty, Squidville, and My Pretty Seahorse need to play more.
I don't care if The Clash of Triton, Good Ol' Whatshisname, Stuck in the Wringer, A Pal for Gary, or On Coarse Meal play at all.
Also I know The Paper rarely shows up on TV because of its sister episode but I can barely remember it and it would be nice to see it on the tube sometimes.

More

VIP
Any of the Season 3 specials. Even though Ugh was not one of my favorites and I don't like Party Pooper Pants or The Sponge Who Could Fly, it's really unfair that they only air, like, once a year when that other stuff is aired far too plentily.

Other than that I want to see less of everything. :p

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
I have "The Paper" on DVD so... :whistle:
I'd like to see more of Imitation Krabs, Clams, and Squidville to think for it off of the top of my head.
Less: Any marathon.... I don't have that many problems with episodes airing consistently, it's the seasons honestly but it's mainly due to marathons, so I have to say there needs to be less marathons.

Wumbo

Part Computer or Something
EVSPONGEFAN said:
A little less of Christmas Who and It's a SB Christmas. I know, I know they are the only two x-mas episodes of the show but I swear they show those everyday until Christmas day o.o I would like to see more of SpongeBob B.C. Also, Valentine's Day and The Paper.
Agreed, I'd also like to see the winter-themed episodes more often.

Definitely SpongeBob's House Party

Back