Which episode contains that scene ?

lamarqued

Baby Clam
Hello Spongebob fans !

I remember an episode I saw when I was young, where Plankton worked at Krusty Krab.
I really loved that episode, because Plankton working at Krusty Krab pissed him off so much.
Here is the only image I found on Google, without being able to link it to a precise episode.
I want to know which episode it is because I plan to make a tattoo from it.

Thank you for your help !

--
Have a good day,
lamarqued

Attachments

• Plankton bored.png
    Plankton bored.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 6

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It’d have to be one where he’s working at the Krusty Krab, but the only one of those I can immediately remember is Grandmum’s the Word. Even then, I don’t think that’s it, since the lineart in that picture makes it look like it’s from an older episode.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Hello Spongebob fans !

I remember an episode I saw when I was young, where Plankton worked at Krusty Krab.
I really loved that episode, because Plankton working at Krusty Krab pissed him off so much.
Here is the only image I found on Google, without being able to link it to a precise episode.
I want to know which episode it is because I plan to make a tattoo from it.

Thank you for your help !

--
Have a good day,
lamarqued
Chum Caverns, the final scene.

lamarqued

Baby Clam
RomNick is right, but thanks Employee ! I already thought about that one, but it wasn't what I searched.
Thanks guys, you rock ! I'm posting this tattoo as soon as I'll get it !

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Which episode was it where SpongeBob was shaking hands with someone and their grip was so strong it took off his arm?

I also seem to remember an episode that had "Sponge Monger" playing while SpongeBob was falling from somewhere (I seem to remember him screaming and the falling noise every time I think of that APM track) and as soon as the music ended, he landed and it made a squeaky noise right with the final note of the music.

coft

happy hopping moron
Which episode was it where SpongeBob was shaking hands with someone and their grip was so strong it took off his arm?

I also seem to remember an episode that had "Sponge Monger" playing while SpongeBob was falling from somewhere (I seem to remember him screaming and the falling noise every time I think of that APM track) and as soon as the music ended, he landed and it made a squeaky noise right with the final note of the music.

I think that was Ditchin’

Back