Which do you prefer?

• Underwear

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Pajamas

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
You guys know how SpongeBob dresses for his slumber. Originally, he slept in his underwear. As of season 5, he wear pajamas frequently (he still occasionally sleeps in his underwear, though). I prefer SpongeBob sleeping in his underwear. I don't know why, but I guess he looks cuter this way. :P

So, which sleeping attire do you prefer?

This one?

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=HwJ88Vo3vg80JNn0wAOyH0KyEdSRiJLyac7LUtf1ELo%3D

Or this one?

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=EsP6iq1NmlaNTeNcXkFFZ8D4WVd8pcm5dJIlb%2Btk%2FlE%3D

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I used to be like SB sleeping in underwear, but then when I was 8 I started wearing pajamas. :P Anyway, I'll take pajamas since it looks better on him.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Underwear by far. It was funny when he wore socks and shoes at the same time, like in the picture. I hate those pajamas ... and the bunny slippers. I have no idea why they suddenly decided that underwear wasn't good enough.

Kerststol

Amyroos
Pajamas are cute but they don't have... Errmm, integrity. Underwear on the other hand, oozes class. Also, it makes SpongeBob look hot.

They're both pretty adorable but I think the underwear makes him look more carefree. :P

Kerststol said:
Underwear on the other hand, oozes class. Also, it makes SpongeBob look hot.
Kerststol understands the concept of life better than all of us. . . .

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I think pajamas is what a lot of people are used to. There must've been a complaint from an uptight stupid mom about him wearing that all the time to bed, instead of pajamas.

Back