Which characters should a 3rd movie revolve around?

which ones? (choose 1)

• plankton and sandy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spongebob and pearl

• squidward and sandy

• the bikini bottomites

• Total voters

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
There was a thread about this but it got locked

I think a movie revolving around the Bikini Bottomites could be interesting

Or Sandy with Patrick, Squidward, or Mr. Krabs

SpongeBob would be there but as more of a background character

What do you think?

Klu

Moby Dollar
I think third movie should revolve around SpongeBob and Squidward, because:
1) It's always fun dynamic and it can be interesting to see them interact as main characters in big conflict
2) Since this movie will be released in year of SpongeBob's 20th anniversary, it would be perfect call-back to the original draft for show's pilot - which was revolving around SpongeBob and Squidward and was later remade into Pizza Delivery
3)And some other third thing

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
All of the main characters (except for maybe Gary since I'm not really sure what much can be done with him for a whole movie), maybe even a random secondary character too. Just like Sponge out of Water.

Or, if you're talking about who the two most important characters should be, I'd say Spongebob and Squidward, since Squidward's the most important character to not be a main-2 character in either flim, and I feel like it would be interesting and funny to see.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
SpongeBob and Squidward. Sure they may be annoying neighbours, but in a big conflict, it’s awesome to see them put their differences aside and team up.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I really hope it'll star SpongeBob & Squidward (Squidward's definitely had the least significance in the movies, aside from Sandy). Though I wouldn't be surprised if this movie went the predictable route and focused on Plankton again.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
McSponge said:
I really hope it'll star SpongeBob & Squidward (Squidward's definitely had the least significance in the movies, aside from Sandy). Though I wouldn't be surprised if this movie went the predictable route and focused on Plankton again.
That's what I hope, too. Unfortunately, there wasn't an option for that so I just chose Krabs and Squidward. Now that might be interesting.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I highly doubt that SpongeBob would be a background character, so he has to be a part of the main story. I don't think I want to see a SpongeBob and Squidward movie. Don't ask why. I would rather have SpongeBob with Plankton or Mr. Krabs. If it's SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs together, then I'm completely fine with that. I also highly doubt that they would use Patrick as a background character, but they could make him have less significance in the movies.

Klu

Moby Dollar
ElectricPikachu said:
I also highly doubt that they would use Patrick as a background character
He was basically that in Sponge Out of Water. He had almost no impact on the story and was just tagging along to the surface, basically.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I wouldn’t mind a Spandy movie though. Given current Hollywood is all about that feminism, I’m sure they’ll try and make her a heroine the best way they can.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
He was basically that in Sponge Out of Water. He had almost no impact on the story and was just tagging along to the surface, basically.

Makes sense. I couldn't recall the movie all that much, because I didn't really finish it.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Of course SpongeBob and Squidward, the two have probably one of the best dynamics on the show. Employee of the Month is a great example of that, and I honestly wouldn't put it passed them if they were to make it similar to that episode, (as the first movie was to No Weenies Allowed).

Back