Which characters are in the most need of an "origin story" episode?

which characters need an origin episode the MOST?

• SpongeBob

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Patrick

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Squidward

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Mr. Krabs

• Sandy

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Plankton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • all of the above

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • other (please specify)

• none

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • other (please specify)

• Total voters

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I choose Mr. Krabs, because we hear so much about him: his love of pirating, him being involved in the war, him growing up with Plankton, his depression, his resurrecting of the Krusty Krab, him having his daughter, that right there needs to be tied together.

Though Sandy is a close second, for a character we see the least amount (excluding Plankton) I'd definitely like to see where/how Sandy ended up the way she is. How did she end up liking science? How did she end up going down underwater for science? How did the tree dome come to be?

Also, Where's Gary as an option??

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I don’t know why, but I’d love to see Patrick as a kid (potentially before he met SpongeBob, though canon can always be bent), and how he grew to accept his lazy ways with age. It’d be more fun than dodgeballs, I’ll say that. I also think a Sandy backstory’s just what she needs, as long as the surface isn’t computer generated stop motion like in Rodeo Daze.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Why not a SpongeBob Origins series, akin to the Legends Of Bikini Bottom episodes, or the vacation-themed episodes in Season 8? After all, if you're going to do one, why stop there? I'd be interested to see how they'd make origin stories because in a sense they'd technically be non-canon since the show seems to lack decent continuity as a whole.

That said, I'd love me some Friend Or Foe? references in Krabs and/or Plankton's origin stories.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Squidward. I want to see what his life was like before he moved to SpongeBob's neighborhood and make sure whether he was "miserable" back then or not. Or it's just SpongeBob that made him this "miserable". Some of his family members had made at least once appearance in the show as well.

EDIT: I would also like to see an origin episode of Plankton. It should something new about him, rather than just him trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I'd want an origin episode on Jack M Crazyfish and how he got so thicc

(In all seriousness, I like TheLocalAquatic's idea).

KarateSponge

Parawhore
I think Squidward is in need of one because I'd rather have an actual reason to him hating them then "lol annoying"

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Though hearing more of Krabs' past would be cool, I personally think Sandy's in more of a need to have an origin story.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
How about an origin story for Bubble Bass? I can see it now, maybe people mocked him because of his name and he snapped to become the loveable jerk he is today. They could be saying that he is has a bubbled a-(dolphin noise), because, let’s be honest, he kinda does.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I would love to see how Patrick and SpongeBob met and how Sandy came to the Bikini Bottom.

Lettuce Have Fun

Floating Shopping List
Namenloser.JPG

Back