Which character got the worst change from Pre to Post?

MissTree

Moby Dollar
It was a hard choice between Mr. Krabs and Patrick but I have to give it to Mr. Krabs, he's just so greedy and unlikable now, theres nothing else to him, NOTHING.

If speaking pre-post specifically, then Sandy as she has effectively just been turned into a plot device who is only used to "Solve" everything and that's not the Sandy I grew to live.

If you mean "decreased in quality" and are automatically blaming it on the pre-post shift, then easily Patrick. He went from being dumb, adorable, and the rare type of dumb and funny that just no longer exists anymore. He's almost always trash unless they manage to amke him adorable enough,

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
To me, it's hard to choose between Patrick and Mr. Krabs, since both of them slowly went from funny and likeable to absolutely jerkish. I would say Patrick, since Mr. Krabs did have a dark side in the earlier seasons, whereas Patrick's horrid behavior appeared out of the blue in the later seasons (exceptions being I'm With Stupid and Dumped). However, Mr. Krabs is the guy who scared his former friend to the point where he wanted to kill himself, so......

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Bl4zeTMG said:
Gary has gotten the most complex and imaginative personality in the series. You may find it to be bad, but his character has come further into grace. Gary is a better role model to kids than SpongeBob is. He is so well written and has so much depth. Vote for Gary to be the new main character. Gary is responsible, confident, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He has a way with words. Gary has inspired us to make America stronger.

Gary01.png

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

If speaking pre-post specifically, then Sandy as she has effectively just been turned into a plot device who is only used to "Solve" everything and that's not the Sandy I grew to live.

If you mean "decreased in quality" and are automatically blaming it on the pre-post shift, then easily Patrick. He went from being dumb, adorable, and the rare type of dumb and funny that just no longer exists anymore. He's almost always trash unless they manage to make him adorable enough.
yes, YES

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
I agree with E.V.I.L's post MOSTLY. The character who I think changed for the worst in the rapid pre-post shift was probably Plankton. He was a strong evil villain who cracked when he finally lost. Through episodes like "Plankton", "Walking Small" and "Plankton's Army" he was shown to be a strong character who never gives up despite Mr. Krabs' mocking. Now Plankton seems like a weaker character more of a joke than anything.

EDIT: Sandy definitely is used as a "end the episode" kinda thing, but I do like the science side of Sandy, but show off the kick-::dolphin noise:: side of the character. One of the reasons I like Sandy is for karate.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
I'm going to go with Squidward. Sorry, but he gets pretty irritating during the pre-SOOW era.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
I agree with E.V.I.L's post MOSTLY. The character who I think changed for the worst in the rapid pre-post shift was probably Plankton. He was a strong evil villain who cracked when he finally lost. Through episodes like "Plankton", "Walking Small" and "Plankton's Army" he was shown to be a strong character who never gives up despite Mr. Krabs' mocking. Now Plankton seems like a weaker character more of a joke than anything.

EDIT: Sandy definitely is used as a "end the episode" kinda thing, but I do like the science side of Sandy, but show off the kick-::dolphin noise:: side of the character. One of the reasons I like Sandy is for karate.
I agree. Because of Villain Decay. Plankton is so pathetic now.

Unicorn Wizard said:

I agree 100%. Plankton, along with Sandy, is also turned into a major plot device who seems to only be there so Mr. Krabs can ruin his life. It pisses me off that they don't take advantage of this tiny being with a computer wife in a non-KK context because he has so much potential.

Sandy's science side is great but it needs to be used far more than it is and not as a plot device.

Supmandude

Squog
None were bad at all. :)

Although, I do miss Sandy loving karate and all of that. That made her much more interesting. Maybe they'll bring that back in post-second movie.

Back