Which 3D Mario game would you like to see?

What should be the next 3D Mario game?

• Super Mario Sunshine HD/3D remake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
This is for all the Nintendo/Super Mario fans on SBM.
So, it's been a while since we've had the last great 3D Mario game. Of course we've had the 3D Land/World pair (which were great games as always), but we're waiting for games that push the limits once again. For this, I've put together four individual new games that I would like to see and you could, too.

Super Mario Sunshine HD/3D remake (Wii U/3DS)
Even though it's not like I'd obsess over graphics, this would be a nice interim game for Nintendo to make. Considering that they've remade several games in the past, such as Pokémon, Zelda, and even Super Mario. The graphic update can be used since the original was 4:3 only and some of the textures aren't so detailed. Plus, with the technical updates of both consoles, there can be so much more crammed into a console and maybe even some game-changing additions as well.

Super Mario Sunshine sequel (Wii U)
This might have been sorely needed for years. Anyway, the thing about this one is that all the aforementioned features and some new ones can be introduced with a whole new story. Maybe even some new destinations or whatever.
While this one doesn't look that possible soon, I would really like it. Anything'll do.

Super Mario Galaxy 3 (Wii U)
This one may be the one we'll see in the future.
I loved both Galaxy games, and I'm looking forward to another one (DJ Khaled) with more exciting levels and changes, including the dramatic music and even better graphics. There's tons of story potential for this one, and I'm going to be hyped if it's released. Who knows?

New Mario 3D game/series
One thing I'd like to see among all 3D Mario games is an original series. There could be new features, new stories, new modes, all that. I noticed there haven't been any time-traveling games (non-Mario & Luigi series), so I'd like to see that in conjunction with anything else they create. This is the chance for the Wii U/NX to get something incredible.

Long story short, which of these would you like to see? Most of these are ideas, not official by the way. Discuss below today!

BatteryMill said:
DJ Khaled
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Nintendo must make SMG3 happen! Additionally, a different idea would work, too. Mario kind of does need a whole new style after having some recycled ideas and concepts lately.

Squiddy

Imitation Krab
Super Mario Galaxy 3, Super Mario Sunshine 2, Super Mario 65 and another games in 3D

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
New Super Mario Bros Luigi 3D Land World Sunshine Galaxy 2 64 3D Wii DS NX U And Knuckles

Now THAT'S something I wanna see

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
Honestly Nintendo needs something new to bring more people in. Look at how big Splatoon is, and Mario needs something new to the formula. 64 brought Mario's leap into three dimensions, Sunshine brought F. L. U. D. D. and Galaxy brought the planet gimmick. Even the originals brought something new each time. There needs to be more than a new power-up, and can we drop the 4-player? It makes the levels somewhat bland and barren. It's really notable on NSMB.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
They should make a main series Mario game for the NX. I would like to see one along the lines of Super Mario 64 or Sunshine, basically a game that shows what the console can do graphically as well as gameplay wise. We had Mario 64 based on a castle, Sunshine on a tropical island, and Galaxy in space; perhaps this game can be based on some other environment.

Back