Sponge Out of Water Where do Sandy, Mr. Krabs, & Squidward disappear to in the second part of the movie?

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
When SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and Mr. Krabs are fighting Burgerbeard on the surface, Burgerbeard does something with his pirate ship that causes all 5 characters to be scattered around

But what happens to Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward?

We don't see them for the rest of the movie

What do you think?

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
What are you talking about? They appeared in the rest of the movie. PlankTon helped SpongeBob and the gang defeat Burgerbeard and found the missing page to write everyone back home.
You might've just forgotten or something.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
It's like the 7 dragon balls scattered around the world. You've got to find them and SpongeBob did just that. :D

I don't know. :\

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
But it's fun to speculate and that's what this thread is about

I think they ended up back on the beach where they first went after Bubbles took them up to the surface

Or maybe Sandy, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs went into one of the buildings or something

All I know is in the last part of the movie all the attention is placed on SpongeBob, Patrick, and Plankton when they fight Burgerbeard

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I think they individually have a quest to find the others because they are scattered around. And then they come together to SpongeBob.

We just need a 'bonus scene' feature where it shows that

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
They are stored underground when the scenes done, if you hack the camera and go beneath the ground you can see them in their T-poses (Sandy has an A-pose).

Back