When will Kwarantined Krab officially air in the USA, Vincent Waller finally answers!

Waterbubble

Part Computer or Something
Someone on Twitter lately asked Vincent Waller, the current showrunner of Spongebob about when the banned episode, Kwarantined Krab air in the US of A, and here's his answer:Screenshot_20210610-182019 (2021-06-10T18_20_19.933)_kindlephoto-549613129.png
So, what do you guys think, are you guys happy that we finally have an answer on when the banned episode in question will finally air in America?

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
I wouldn't want any real SpongeBob episodes becoming lost media, so I don't agree with you, but this episode is between medium good and low good and even a little meh.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
What I'm afraid of is how parents' groups like The Parents Television and Media Council (formerly The Parents Television Council) and One Million Moms would react once this episode actually does air

They would accuse Nick and Viacom of profiting off of the Coronavirus Pandemic and I just feel it would make more sense to sweep the Kwarantined Krab under the rug

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
What I'm afraid of is how parents' groups like The Parents Television and Media Council (formerly The Parents Television Council) and One Million Moms would react once this episode actually does air

They would accuse Nick and Viacom of profiting off of the Coronavirus Pandemic and I just feel it would make more sense to sweep the Kwarantined Krab under the rug

I honestly don’t think anyone would care, since people barley tune in whenever there’s a new episode.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
IMO I think they’ll air it next year or 2023.

Back