When did you learn how to ride a bike?

That stupid moth on my window better not come inside my room my house my rules jk parents house but

• Total voters
I'm trying to learn one right now. It is very frustrating, but I hope I can safely say that I will eventually learn it and qualify to vote for my 18+ option. :/
How about you guys. You adults who are trying to learn please validate me.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Prob around 8-9 or so, but everyone else I knew started riding when they were 6 or 7. I haven't even riden a bike in a few years.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I also never learned how to ride a bike. Tried it and hated it, but I just never did. I preferred riding my scooter.

BobCarotte

meep
I learned how to ride a bike when I was 11. As a little kid I had a tricycle but my parents had to sell it when I was 6 and a half because I was too big for it. As I was afraid to learn how to ride a bike, my parents bought me a scooter on my 7th birthday. Finally, at age 11, I wanted to ride a bike because I felt I had to. I kept practising until I completely succeeded.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
I got it by the time I was 6 or 7. But that being said, I lived 3 miles from any town back then, so I had more encouragement to learn it, given all the free space to ride.

How could it be that hard to learn, anyway?

w7wbtu4en9vx.png

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
I taught myself when I was 9 years old, and haven't stopped since.

Speaking of that, this year it'll be a decade ago when I finally figured out the puzzle that is bike riding. I'm getting old, I tells ya

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Nah. There was a time back when I was seven or eight when me and my dad would regularly ride our bikes, with me needing both stabilizers in order to ride mine. My dad had the intention of teaching me how to ride a bike without any support...but he's an awful teacher. He's not...very sympathetic. I fell off my bike one of the times we went out, and while he did ask if I was alright and helped me up (I think I cut my knee...) he didn't like the fact that I objected to getting back on the bike two minutes later. I think after that incident I lost interest.

I'd've asked my mom to teach me, but to be honest I don't think she cares either if I don't know how to ride a bike. And yet, both my sisters learned how to ride a bike after being taught by our dad, so I'm wondering if he was more patient with them than he was with me...

Besides, I wanna learn how to drive instead.

Back