When did you learn how to ride a bike?

That stupid moth on my window better not come inside my room my house my rules jk parents house but

• Total voters

KarateSponge

Parawhore
That stupid moth on my window better not come inside my room my house my rules jk parents house but they don't want a moth in here either tbh

^Godly poll title

Anyway, I learned when I was like 4, or 5.

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
i learned last year lol

i couldn't get it to balance for like the first three days, but eventually it just clicked and it became pretty easy

anyway kudos to you for learning to ride a bike at such a ripe old age

GalacticHeaven

Floating Shopping List
I never thought I would of seen actual people saying they never learned to ride a bike o.o o.o :eek: =O :confused:

I learned riding a bike since i was around 8-9 but i don't remember if i teached myself or if my father did... Lol

Guys and just to show off :hehe: :yes: :rofl: :thumbsup: I have the ability to ride the bike WITHOUT MY HANDS!! kinda hard but possible to do :rofl:

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
uhhh i think my parents tried teaching me at ages 6-7 if i can recall but i could never get the hang of it. in other words, i was taught but never really learned, so i cannot ride a bike to this day.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I did know the basics of bike-riding since I was about 4, but I was always scared about balance and falling off. It wasn't until I was 7 that I finally learned the art well, I've become almost pro since...

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
I had a trike and my brothers big wheel at age 4.
Then finally got a real bike at 6ish

The DS Guy

Banished
I learned when I was about 5. I wasn't really happy to bike, but my parents wanted me to learn. I continued to ride when I was 6. I stopped for a while and rode a little at age 13, but not much, and my skills were kind of rusty. I got an adult-sized bike last summer when I was 17, and I can ride fairly well (but I don't try to go too fast). I bike somewhat often now.

Back