What's your least favorite animated thing that ISN't your most hated SpongeBob Episode?

SperngeyBerb

Banished
Unfortunately, A Pal for Gary is FAR from the worst animation that I have seen.

My least favorite animated thing ever is... Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-wuyjgDPQ Click on this link to watch it... IF YOU DARE...

So, what's your least favorite animated episode/movie that isn't a SpongeBob episode? I'm curious.

realcodyjnutt

Floating Shopping List
(Reposted from a deleted copy of this topic)if it involves YouTube animations, I'd say BFDIA / Battle For Dream Island Again (season 2 of Battle For Dream Island) 5a, (5b is a game) 5c, 5d, and 5e are pretty Bad (not least favorite though, that would go to rapsittie streetkids for me as well) because it's 45 minutes and most of it feels like filler, nothing really happens in 5c and 5d and personally they could be skipped entirely, it took half a year and basically the creators overworked themselves with the filler portions, if anything the BFDIA is pretty bad as a whole.

SperngeyBerb

Banished
Ol Bold and Brash said:
Why is this in Fan Favorites?

Anyways I'm not gonna watch this :no:
Why? Is it because the animation makes Foodfight look like Inside Out?

SperngeyBerb

Banished
DigitalDeathstraction said:
speaking of inside out i hated that film

Who. The. Literal. HELL! Actually hates that film? If you ask me, it was Pixar's best work since 2008 with WALL-E!

Back