What's your hobby?

Hobby amount

• Total voters

Karen 5000

Is it Rainbow Crash or Rainbow Dash?
(What you like to do besides anything on the computer)

I like cooking, drawing cartoons, building models, swimming, calligraphy, going on vacation, origami, games, plush toys and sports like badminton, basketball or frisbee.

2000sKid

Giant Clam
I voted two. The only ones I can think of are Baseball and video games

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I have a few like using the computer, playing video games, watching anime, reading maps and history based articles. I also used to play table tennis but not anymore.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Using computer/Internet
Criticizing my arch-nemesis Genesis Gomez (more like arch-Genesis)
Writing
Working (if I has homework)
Sometimes walking/running
Swimming
Eating

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Aside from computer/Internet:

Drawing
Singing (and generally listening to music)
Reading
Watching TV/movies
Going on vacation when I can

I also enjoy card games, though I rarely have anyone to play with me, so I'm reduced to that on the computer or iPhone. (Note: I don't like poker, though. Used to have a friend who loved it, so we played together often, but it was never my fave).

I also enjoy RPG games like D&D, but again don't have anyone to play with here. In the US, I was a part of a few groups, though, and I miss it.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
- Writing journals.
- Playing football.
- Plotting the murders of those who disrespect me.
- Petting cute kittens.

Cha

I love SBM
Drawing is definitely a big one for me since I have trouble expressing myself in writing. (Funny seeing how in school I did really good in English. :P)
Watching and obsessing over cartoons and shows (mostly cartoons these days) is a big one for me.
Photoshopping, digital art and etc come to mind.
Watching Nostalgia Critic and other reviewers.
Watching let's plays and game tutorials of SpongeBob games.
Netflix mang.
Writing transcripts for SBM. :shiftyninja:
Trying to find a good anime to watch.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Reading.
Writing.
Singing.
Playing my violin.
Listening to music.
Video games (though I haven't played any in ages).
Laughing at stupid stuff on the internet.
Obsessing over books/shows.
Talking about the things I obsess over with people.
Fangirling.
Harry Potter. Just... Harry Potter.
Making really inappropriate jokes with friends.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
HarryPotterLives said:
Playing my violin.
Hey, you know I used to play the violin. A few years ago I got my own one for Christmas. I got pretty tired of it when I was training for Grade 2. I might go back to it someday, but I just got really sick and tired of being in an Ensemble and stuff. I was only in it for about a year after my best friend quit. I sing now- I'm better at it and it's more fun, but I love the violin.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
DiabolicalGenius said:
Hey, you know I used to play the violin. A few years ago I got my own one for Christmas. I got pretty tired of it when I was training for Grade 2. I might go back to it someday, but I just got really sick and tired of being in an Ensemble and stuff. I was only in it for about a year after my best friend quit. I sing now- I'm better at it and it's more fun, but I love the violin.
Oh, I don't like playing my violin with other people or in front of other people, which is why I could never be part of an ensemble or orchestra or anything like that. I just like playing for myself. The only person I don't mind playing with/in front of is my teacher but, well, that's a given.

But that's cool that you used to play violin too. It's a beautiful instrument. <3

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
HarryPotterLives said:
Oh, I don't like playing my violin with other people or in front of other people, which is why I could never be part of an ensemble or orchestra or anything like that. I just like playing for myself. The only person I don't mind playing with/in front of is my teacher but, well, that's a given.

But that's cool that you used to play violin too. It's a beautiful instrument. <3
It's a really beautiful instrument. I like glissando. :p

Back