What's your hobby?

Hobby amount

• Total voters

Mister Bighead

Floating Shopping List
My hobbies including drawing (I prefer to use pencil and a digital tablet), writing, watching and analyzing cartoons, designing websites, long-distance running, playing retro video games, occasionally animating (It's a time-consuming hobby!), taking care of my pets, researching and reading about whatever interests me, attending Scouting functions, listening to music (but I can't play an instrument), and collecting DVDs and VHS tapes. I used to enjoy hanging with friends, but I'm starting to grow distant from them.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
Mister Bighead said:
My hobbies including drawing (I prefer to use pencil and a digital tablet), writing, watching and analyzing cartoons, designing websites, long-distance running, playing retro video games, occasionally animating (It's a time-consuming hobby!), taking care of my pets, researching and reading about whatever interests me, attending Scouting functions, listening to music (but I can't play an instrument), and collecting DVDs and VHS tapes. I used to enjoy hanging with friends, but I'm starting to grow distant from them.
Oh, why? :/ Hanging out with us is fine, but it's not very nice to push your friends away.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
•Playing Sonic
•Drawing
•Throwing pens at the cat because he meows too much
•Go!Animate
•Endlessly seeing if new flavors of Pringles are out

Aaaaaaand thats it.

The Drifter

Some person.
Doodling
Drawing properly
Eating
Cooking
Reading news
Video games!
Surfing the Internet
Posting in forums
Reading TvTropes
Reading comics (mostly webcomics)
Procrastinating.

white17

Baby Clam
My hobby is reading. I mainly love to read tech articles and tech news especially related to smartphones i.e android and iphones etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

EM.

Moby Dollar
Art/illustration, animation, video games.

roman720

Baby Clam
Reading is my hobby. As a certified life coach I like to read articles and books regarding personal development, self discovery and life improvement. My personal aim is to bring improvement in people's lives.

Elizabeth_Joseph

Baby Clam
My hobby is to collect different type of Japanese Kabuki masks. They come from the ancient Japanese mythology. It was weared by the Japanese warriors to frighten their enemies.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
It's cute how the spammers surreptitiously post their links in an otherwise thoughtful-sounding and grammatically correct post. So then I remove the hyperlinks and leave the still-interesting comment. 😄

Since I guess I never actually responded in earnest to this topic (even though it was bumped by a spammer), my hobbies, though not all currently practiced, include reading, cycling, hiking, writing, programming, ballroom dancing, improv theater, and playing guitar/piano. Plus any type of team sport. 😎

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I hate these type of questions because they make me seem so boring :sblaugh:

I'd say for now my hobbies are writing (pretty much anything, especially journalism-type stuff), reading, playing tennis, taking walks (not on the beach ;) ), watching spongebob.

eriksenmenk

Baby Clam
My hobby is to read books mostly related to psychology, spirituality, self awareness, emotional intelligence and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives.

Back