What's your Halloween plan?

Spongebob Griffbob

Moby Dollar
I carve a pumkin and put a candle in it and put it by the window and leave a bag so passers by can put candy in it

InternetExplorer

Banished
Sleep, maybe watch some cartoons. Maybe taunt kids who decide to bother me during my relaxation time. I already grew out trick-or-treating two years ago, and last year I realized that it was nothing more than a liability.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Spongebob spookybob said:
I carve a pumkin and put a candle in it and put it by the window and leave a bag so passers by can put candy in it

uhhh aren't supposed to do the opposite o.o

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
patfan200 said:
I'm just going trick or treating in a Rigby costume
You are awesome. Just letting you know.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
^I'm probably going to be doing this, too. Either that, or just hanging out at a friend's house.

E.V.I.L said:
Oh how I don't want to go to college in 3 years.
Oh how I don't want to go to college in less than one.

SBManiac!!!!!! said:
You are awesome. Just letting you know.

^I'm probably going to be doing this, too. Either that, or just hanging out at a friend's house.

Oh how I don't want to go to college in less than one.
ewww :(

hfjs

Spongebob spookybob said:
DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!
8WA0aAn.png

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
I'm having a big party. Everyone's gonna dress up and bring a bag of candy to share. Then we'll probably watch a bad horror movie or play some smash/rock band. I'm still not sure what my costumes gonna be tho. I'm still deciding between a tablecloth ghost, Wonder Woman, and an Isis member.

Homie

get outer my space!
Studying, probably writing my paper thats due in a few weeks, and going to work. Thankfully I have the morning shift so I don't have to work in the afternoon

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
My favorite holiday at work and I can't dress up because I'll be out-of-town on family business. :handshake:

Last night, I went to a party and costume contest at a local nightclub called Hurricane Harry's. My costume won Best Female :D Tonight, after we're finished handing out candy, I'll be going to Halloween Spooktacular! at the St. Mary's Activity Center.

Back