What's your favorite song?

Mr. Fittz

Friends
If there is another thread like this, I'll close this thread. My favorite song is 'We Have Explosives' by Future Sound of London. The genre is Electronica. It sounds so cool!

BossDK

Imitation Krab
Although he's wierd as heck, I find the music of Michael Jackson extremely good - Whenever I hear one of his songs on the radio, I can't sit still, witch is kinda imbarrassing while driving lolol

Spongebob Villian

Part Computer or Something
My fav song would have to be "Dancing in the moon light" by Van Morrison.. i like the oldies :wub: Then i think it is "Are you the walrus?" by Furthermore thats a really good song :spongebob: :jellyfish:

Sponge Gal

Floating Shopping List
Right now probably 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5...they totally rock ^_^

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I dunno... too many favorites here. :spongebob:

Maybe I'll post one once a week. ^_^

"Stairway to Heaven" by Pink Floyd and Led Zepplin.

JOE.

In the Middle of the Ride.
Hmm... I have to many... Right now probably "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 and my all time favorite "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve.

patpug

Imitation Krab
B) my favorites would have to be bohemian rhaspody by queen all 80's music really and roses by outkast...................oh yeah!! ;) B) lol

spongebob4ever900

Part Computer or Something
Stairway to heaven, all the way! but then, i like brain damage by pink floyd, and i like all the small things by blink 182, and my immortal by evanescence. decisions, decisions....

Back