What's your Favorite Canceled Show?

Spongezilla

I only watched it once. I been meaning to check, but you did it too early.

spongebob128

Imitation Krab
I can name many:
Rockos Modern Life
Ahhh! Real Monsters
Animanics
Pinky And The Brain
Tiny toon adventures
Suite life Of Zack and Cody
Rugrats

Suite Life isn't fully cancelled though because it kinda finished, as in that there making a spin-off where they move to a cruise ship.

...I also love Rockos Modern Life...

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Canceled means it ended due to some reason, it does NOT mean the show was finished, therefore, shows like Avatar, Hey Arnold!, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, etc. are NOT canceled.

Just wanted to clear that up.

My favorite canceled show would have to be The Buzz on Maggie. It was probably one of Disney Channel's most original shows, but they canceled it after one season. (wtf?)

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Canceled means it ended due to some reason, it does NOT mean the show was finished, therefore, shows like Avatar, Hey Arnold!, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, etc. are NOT canceled.

My favorite canceled show would have to be The Buzz on Maggie. It was probably one of Disney Channel's most original shows, but they canceled it after one season. (wtf?)
That's was the only show our mom ever watched from Disney.

I knew about Kid Nation being canceled two days after they announced this year's lineup for CBS. I looked on the list, and Kid Nation wasn't there. On the last episode of Kid Nation, they said "see you next year", but looks like there isn't gonna be one. :(

spongebob128

Imitation Krab

Hey Anold! Was cancelled. They were supposed to make a second movie but due to the lack of people going to see and buying the
first movie they cancelled it.:)

spongebob128

Imitation Krab
yah it was going to be about him finding his parents
i wish it could have came out :shiftyninja:

spongebob128

Imitation Krab
not about rocket power but, My Family's Got Guts is coming out (a remake of the original) on amazon, the 1st and 2nd seasons of Hey Arnold! is out, plus the 1st and 2nd seasons of Doug are out. I think after many years nickelodeon is finally catching on to everyone liking old school Nickelodeon. They might even re start up Hey Arnold and make the movie sequel!!! :P

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Wow TTS it's amazing nobody else said that before you /sarcasm :P

patrick2403

Friends
I am just amazed at how fast some of the recent Nicktoons from the past few years (Catscratch, My Life as a Teenage Robot, etc.) have disappeared. Doesn't look like Nick will ever be able to replace SpongeBob.

Back