What's your Favorite Canceled Show?

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Avatar wasn't cancelled. Cancellation is when it gets cut due to low ratings or something similar.
No, cancellation is when the show officially ceases production and is taken off the air (for the most part).

My favorite cancelled show?

invader-zim-10789.jpg

YOU WILL ALL BOW TO INVADER ZIM!!!

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
If "cancelled" as in just plain ENDED = Tiny Toon Adventures (Animaniacs is a close second)

If cancelled as in due to low ratings: ......dunno.

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
Invader Zim! Oh why did you have to leave us!

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
My guilty pleasure... As Told By Ginger.

How they put so much emotion into a cartoon, I have no idea.

I don't if that was cancelled or just finished... so I'll also say the first run of Family Guy.

Hes.... A... Fam... ily... GUYYYYYYY!!

Spongefifi

Derpina
My guilty pleasure... As Told By Ginger.

How they put so much emotion into a cartoon, I have no idea.
I agree, that was one of my favorite shows, but didn't it get a finale? Anyway,
The PowerPuff Girls! I miss that show! :(
Also Hey Arnold!, Doug, Rugrats, and pretty much any 90's NickToon.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Kid Nation was kind of intertaining. :(

Some shows I do miss is all of the old "Nicktoons" shows that Nickelodeon showed. :xD:

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.

Some shows I do miss is all of the old "Nicktoons" shows that Nickelodeon showed. :xD:

I always wanted to watch that show. Didn't know it was canceled. I only wanted to watch it so i can see the kids act like spoiled brats.

Mystic

Porous Freak
Avatar(but I guess that wasn't cancelled, it just ended)
Danny Phantom
My Life as a Teenaged Robot

Spongezilla

Avatar(but I guess that wasn't cancelled, it just ended)
Danny Phantom
My Life as a Teenaged Robot

All thosw shows come on NickToons, so they aren't fully canceled.

In fact, Ren & Stempy still comes on, I seen it a few weeks ago on NickToons.

Probably wouldn't be best to not do old cartoons, they are still on, but not everybody gets the channel.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Let me freaking clear this up.

"Cancellation" is when the network tells the studio who makes the show that they don't want it any more, such as "Invader Zim". The network might let the studio finish off the current series giving the show a proper finale, or if the ratings are very low they might want it to be axed effectively immediately, giving the studio no point of finishing episodes in production, or not letting the studio air the final episodes. In some cases, the studio might instead of the network cancel the series, thinking it might have no profit.

"Finished" is when the studio decides to wrap up the show, giving time to finish the final episodes and write the scripts for the last episodes, such as "Friends". These are usually long running series, like "Everybody Loves Raymond". I hope this has cleared up the confusion of the meaning of cancellation.

debubster

-F I E R C E-
I was just thinking that. Mainly because I just found out it was canceled a couple days ago. I can never fail to question why I liked that show when during it's airing I found myself wanting to strangle every kid on there except for like, 2 people.

ANYWHO,

Pinky and the Brain (although it's still on some channel that I rarely catch), Teacher's Pet or something (it was the show with the dog that acted human, I remember getting up Saturday mornings to watch it), Angela Anaconda, (Nick aired this show at some point), Hey Arnold, Doug, Recess (is that canceled? Probably), Rugrats (PRE DIL AND KIMI AND WHOEVER THE ::dolphin noise:: ELSE RUINED THE SHOW), and, of course, Jimmy Neutron (even though it still airs, I still consider it canceled because heaven only knows why they kept Fairly OddParents around but stopped this).

Kind of irrelevant, I hate how "canceled" is spelled. I think "cancelled" looks so much better. Meh.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Seinfeld, Pinky and the Brain, Rocko's Modern Life, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
Jimmy Neutron

I agree that this was a great show - but it was not "cancelled", it was finished. If they kept it around any longer, it would've been ruined, because at the end of the final episode, Lady Sings the News, Jimmy and Cindy kiss, so it would've totally ruined it if they'd kept it going.

Anyway:

As I said before - favourite finished is TTA.

And my favourite cancelled show, is, HOW COULD I FORGET THIS: Dave the Barbarian!

Spongezilla

Sorry, i forgot who did Urkel. Yes, i did watch that Host Segment.

Torgo messed it up...

Back