What's your favorite animal?

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
For me, it's a woolly mammoth. And trust me, it stinks when your favorite animal is extinct.

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
Hey I started a topic like this earlier. :P Anyway, I LOVE cats because they are extremely sweet and adorable. I am obsessed with them. If I see a dead cat on the road or a bad thing happens to a cat, I will be saddened. Whenever I see a cat walk by, I get really excited and when I think about them, my face lights up. I also like to look at cats on the internet and I talk about them a lot. So much, that it annoys my family and classmates at school and it will probably annoy everyone on this site. :P I just can't help that cats are so cute and adorable. My sister and I each have a cat and whenever I come to someone else's house and they have a cat, I pet them and say, "Hey, Sweetie." I also like to kiss cats.

I love hearing the cats purr and meow. I also like it when they give you a nose kiss. It 's so hard to describe how sweet it is. I think I have talked a lot about cats, in just one post.

Kaiju

I love SBM
Dinosaurs have always been and always will be my favorites.

Octopi- They're actaully interesting and oddly curious animals who will leave their tanks and hide in your drawers. Isn't that hilarious and adorable?
Wolves- They're fierce, strong, beautiful but yet at the same time silly and they live in wintry areas.
Penguins- They're so cuddly-looking (not actually cuddly, sadly) and they are very funny with the way they walk and stuff but they get eaten a lot too which is sad.
Llamas- Do I even have to explain? <3

Dogs and cats- They are very nice to me <3 Dogs moreso than cats but cats are cool too

SBLaura said:
Koi Fish...
hmm, why koi fish out of all fish?

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Bunnies!!

8KokI9Y.png

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
I like Birds alot. They're pretty, great pets and even better singers.

Roadie said:
I like big cats and I cannot lie.
I was expecting you to respond with some vicious animal like a leopard seal.
It's funny because sharks are actually quite friendly. :P

Back