What's wrong with Mr. Meaty?

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
More then half of everyone here is saying that Mr. Meaty is stupid, suckish, or needs to get cancelled.

I just want to ask you something. What is wrong with this show? It's funny, clever, and very creative!

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
EVERYTHING! THE CHARACTERS ARE UGLY!!!

YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TO LIKE THAT SHOW. MORE THAN HALF THE TIME THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO BE STUPID.

For an example, the yeti episode. That wasn't funny, that was just wrong. They were stupid to leave the yeti in the freezer like that. It was in an environment full of meat!

They should cancel it before the young viewers (e.g. 6 years old) start to act like them. It would cause wars, etc. :l

Please make a petition/sue against them!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
EVERYTHING! THE CHARACTERS ARE UGLY!!!

YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TO LIKE THAT SHOW. MORE THAN HALF THE TIME THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO BE STUPID.

For an example, the yeti episode. That wasn't funny, that was just wrong. They were stupid to leave the yeti in the freezer like that. It was in an environment full of meat!

They should cancel it before the young viewers (e.g. 6 years old) start to act like them. It would cause wars, etc. :l

Please make a petition/sue against them!
No! It's a great show!

Mystic

Porous Freak
That show is stupid/scary/retarded/inhumane/suckish/and needs to get cancelled. The only reason why I watch it is that usually Avatar is on after it. ;)

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
It just depends on your tastes. Like Napoleon Dynamite, this is a thing you either love or hate.

spongezilla

scary pupets, strange meat, noses fallen off and replace by..meat?

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Everything is wrong this show.

It's horrible/unoriginal/stupid/retarted/innaproppiate/bad/weird/offensive.

All this show does is cause up trouble. Have you even see the menu of Mr. Meaty online?! It is horrible and offensive. Littlekids SHOULD NOT watch this show. If you don't believe me, go to Nick.com/meaty and look at the menu yourself. Bottom line, it needs to be cancelled because of lots of reasons to name. I'll stop here.

PlanktonBob

!HCNUP NOCLAF ESREVER
Everything is wrong this show.

It's horrible/unoriginal/stupid/retarted/innaproppiate/bad/weird/offensive.

All this show does is cause up trouble. Have you even see the menu of Mr. Meaty online?! It is horrible and offensive. Littlekids SHOULD NOT watch this show. If you don't believe me, go to Nick.com/meaty and look at the menu yourself. Bottom line, it needs to be cancelled because of lots of reasons to name. I'll stop here.
It's rated TV-Y7.

SpongeAngl

SpongeMario! :P
yeah,they can't brainwash the little kids into being just wrong.

all I think is that the show is stupid,not that I like it. I think it's pretty funny. but it's stupid from the actions.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
More then half of everyone here is saying that Mr. Meaty is stupid, suckish, or needs to get cancelled.

I just want to ask you something. What is wrong with this show? It's funny, clever, and very creative!
I totally agree with you

Back