What's wrong with Mr. Meaty?

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Yeah, like a lot of people like the Simpsons, but I really don't.
Okay, I've never seen it, but the movie preview looked really lame (My opinion)

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
See, I hate the Simpsons.
It's stupid.
But the trailer did look funny.

I beg to differ, The simpsons is funny, if it wasnt it wouldnt get good ratings and have over 200 episodes. Mr.Meaty is the stupid show in My Opinion

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Hating the simpsons and liking the spider man movies are a couple of things we have in common. The reason why I hate the simpsons was because in fifth grade, when I was talking about the nominies for best animated program at KCA 2005, after I said the simpsons, everyone started talking about it, and they wouldn't let me talk. Because of that, I started crying.

Gary

Hating the simpsons and liking the spider man movies are a couple of things we have in common. The reason why I hate the simpsons was because in fifth grade, when I was talking about the nominies for best animated program at KCA 2005, after I said the simpsons, everyone started talking about it, and they wouldn't let me talk. Because of that, I started crying.
You cried?? wow, anyways just becuase of that doesnt mean you take it out on the simpsons

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Wow. That's terrible. I don't like the Simpsons either. At least you could talk to us also. :cry:

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I know it's not a very good reason, but I felt like if the Simpsons hadn't existed, I wouldn't have cried

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Wow. That's terrible. I don't like the Simpsons either. At least you could talk to us also. :cry:
Another thing we have in common

Gary

Another thing we have in common
Although I dont watch the simpsons its not bad, I dont hold a grudge against it becuase of a little life experience or anything like that

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I like it. Anyway, personally, I find Mr. Meaty really funny. One of the reasons is that I always crack up at farts

Gary

WHO DOESN'T LIKE SPIDER-MAN??
I like spiderman, Anyways back on topic, I just dont like mr.meaty,For one their space is limited, like for instance they hardly have scenes out of the shop so after a while it will get boring. The show probably will not last long.

goofy-goober

Rock & Roll Wizard
I love the part in the first episode when they're in the buffalo and Parker doesn't stop farting; it was hilarious.

Back