What's wrong with Mr. Meaty?

goofy-goober

Rock & Roll Wizard
It just depends on your tastes. Like Napoleon Dynamite, this is a thing you either love or hate.
Napoleon Dynamite is horrible. Has no plot to it :xD:
It does, you just have to look deep. :P
and, you guys who hate the show, with all due respect, GET A BRAIN!!
Not because you hate the show, but because you're maliciousley stabbing it repeatedly with a rusty knife until its cries of sorrow break your minds and make you hate it even more than in the first place...
bottom line: hate it all your lives, but just say it; don't murder it (if you know what I mean).
That means no petitions, banning, or anything that might bother the people who actually DO like the show.

And to end, I think it's a hilarious show.

PlanktonBob

!HCNUP NOCLAF ESREVER
It just depends on your tastes. Like Napoleon Dynamite, this is a thing you either love or hate.
Not because you hate the show, but because you're maliciousley stabbing it repeatedly with a rusty knife until its cries of sorrow break your minds and make you hate it even more than in the first place...
bottom line: hate it all your lives, but just say it; don't murder it (if you know what I mean).
That means no petitions, banning, or anything that might bother the people who actually DO like the show.

Or protesting. Don't forget protesting.

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
I agree with some of you, That show is stupid, nasty, and makes me barf when i watch it. Id rather watch Avatar. Nasty show! and the characters are Ugly and the show is stupid and its not even intertaining to watch with those ugly little puppets spongebob and avatar is way better than them.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

Too late. People have already signed petitions and protested to ban it. :tongue:

YES! ;)

Gary

Napoleon Dynamite is horrible. Has no plot to it ;)
It does, you just have to look deep. :xD:

Too late. People have already signed petitions and protested to ban it. :tongue:

YES! ;)
Yeah it should be banned, No more sickening shows :P

Ocean Man

It does, you just have to look deep. :prop:

YES! ;)
Yeah it should be banned, No more sickening shows :thumbsup:
The show is not kid-friendly. It is innapropriate and young people shouldn't be watching it. So I say Nickelodeon must ban this show or else. :shifty:

Gary

YES! ;)
The show is not kid-friendly. It is innapropriate and young people shouldn't be watching it. So I say Nickelodeon must ban this show or else. :shifty:
I agree nickelodeon is better without it

goofy-goober

Rock & Roll Wizard
No!
NO!
WHY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
Have you no shame??
Where is you compassion towards nasty looking puppets who tell horrendous jokes in a disgusting environment with revolting food items???

ARE YOU INSANE??
I ask you... reach out and touch the creators of the show... Apologize...
APOLOGIZE!!!
Look at them straight in the eyes and apologize!
mrmeaty%20resized.jpg

Ocean Man

No!
NO!
Have you no shame??
Where is you compassion towards nasty looking puppets who tell horrendous jokes in a disgusting environment with revolting food items???

ARE YOU INSANE??
APOLOGIZE!!!
mrmeaty%20resized.jpg
I can't. They're too hideous. :tongue:

Gary

YES! ;)
I agree nickelodeon is better without it
Are you INSANE Do i have to say it again ;) the show makes you SICK!! SICK !!! SICK!!!

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
No!
NO!
Have you no shame??

ARE YOU INSANE??
APOLOGIZE!!!
mrmeaty%20resized.jpg
I'm sorry... no wait. I like Mr. Meaty

Gary

No!
NO!
Have you no shame??

ARE YOU INSANE??
APOLOGIZE!!!
mrmeaty%20resized.jpg
I'm sorry... no wait. I like Mr. Meaty
If those of you who like Mr.Meaty was in the same room with me, You would not be able to look me in the eye and tell me that show is not nasty.

Gary

Exactly, because we have our own opinions
And we have ours, So that answers why those of us dont like mr.meaty. The topic question was answered there see how we can all be different in our own ways.

Back