What's wrong with Mr. Meaty?

Arkei

Porous Freak
I hate everything!!! Seriously, Josh, the taller one, looks like he has an onion ring on his eyelids!!!

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
I hate everything!!! Seriously, Josh, the taller one, looks like he has an onion ring on his eyelids!!!
He does. :tongue:

And Parker is an idiot! I mean, who would make a time machine just to get a video game system? Who would get a freakin yeti when you know it will grow up?! Who would make a girlfriend out of freakin meat?!?! Seriously, Parker may of gotten his name from Drake Parker (played by Drake Bell), in which, they are both idiots.

JMcQuire

Floating Shopping List
It's none of my taste. Nothing like Spongebob. You love it or hate it. But I don't like it. Can't help it. Sorry

Timmieboy

Dead Inspector
I did see it on Turbonick. (i like proxyservers :tongue: )
And i think the show is horrible.
And i hate the theme song, it's not funny for a christian. (i am a christian)
CANCEL IT!!!

P.S. do not call the people who watch this show idiots.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist

And Parker is an idiot! I mean, who would make a time machine just to get a video game system? Who would get a freakin yeti when you know it will grow up?! Who would make a girlfriend out of freakin meat?!?! Seriously, Parker may of gotten his name from Drake Parker (played by Drake Bell), in which, they are both idiots.
Drake Parker is funny!

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

I agree. Drake Parker is not an idiot. You wouldn't know what idiot is, even if I locked you in the freezer! :(

Anyway, I hate this show, the names are ripped off from Drake & Josh, and it is not funny one bit.

MasterSpongeBobo

Customized
Everything is wrong with it. One word answers the topic's question. <_<

It looks bad. It sounds bad. The story is bad. It's funny in no means what so ever.

It looks like something that should be shown on the TV's of Sesame Street's characters. That's right -- puppets inside of other puppets' TVs!! Or better yet, it shouldn't be shown at all.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Drake Parker's not an idiot. He does show a little underuse of his brain, but he's still funny!

Josh: You could get arrested for impersonating a doctor!
Drake: I'm not impersonating a doctor, I'm just pretending to be one!

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Oh and also:
Drake: You weren't grounded for lying. You were grounded for lying BADLY.

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!

Well duh!They make him an idiot so we can laugh at his idiotic jokes.Thats the whole point and Drake Bell isin't an idiot :(

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
See, the show is just...so immature. It honestly has no humor except using puppets to make it look more stupid, not funny. And the show keeps on telling you to eat meat. I mean sure, you're eating animals, but you can get really fat or sick! Sometimes the show is just disturbing since it tries to have humor by using food. Especially farting, which is really annoying.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
The definition of "idiot" I am using is "lack of intelligence" not "shouldn't be on the show" or "I hate him." I think Drake Parker is funny, as well.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
See, the show is just...so immature. It honestly has no humor except using puppets to make it look more stupid, not funny. And the show keeps on telling you to eat meat. I mean sure, you're eating animals, but you can get really fat or sick! Sometimes the show is just disturbing since it tries to have humor by using food. Especially farting, which is really annoying.
Farting is funny! And I LOVE meat!

Back