What's the worst "Patrick-based" episode

It's really a pain to watch one of the best characters of the show, become possibly the absolute worst. Why is he so bad? Well, he went from a very funny comic relief that would always make us laugh, to a bully. When he is a jerk, it is hard to look at him the same way. When he is an idiot now, it is annoying. My least favorite episode with Patrick in it is Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom. He is so brain dead here, ruins SpongeBob and Squidward's day and he gets NO consequences. On top of that, it's an "annoy Squidward" episode. Fun. What's your most hated Patrick-based (or by the popular term, Patprick) episode?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Yours, Mine and Mine with Restraining SpongeBob and Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom coming very close.

More

VIP
I wanted to make a sarcastic argument to stop you like The Drifter did but honestly I couldn't find an episode for it :p

MrTortellini00

lame funny
More_Spandy said:
I wanted to make a sarcastic argument to stop you like The Drifter did but honestly I couldn't find an episode for it :P
What about I'm With Stupid? I don't know what you think about it, but it surely has a bad reputation among the Spongebob fanbase.

About me, definitely Pet Sitter Pat. Yours, Mine and Mine is so overhated, and Restraining Spongebob isn't technically a Patrick-based episode.

More

VIP
MrTortellini00 said:
What about I'm With Stupid? I don't know what you think about it, but it surely has a bad reputation among the Spongebob fanbase.
Exactly. That's why I didn't do it on that as we know the reasons already.

Oh and I would talk about what I think's the worst episode, but that would spoil my upcoming list.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I've never seen Pet Sitter Pat, but Rise and Shine wasn't very good. He was almost too stupid and it was just boring. Dumped too, if that counts.

Loopers

Sportz?
Dumped

Yours Mine and Mine is overhated, and Pet Sitter Pat was alright

Faux Troll

Moby Dollar
The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom. Not his worst role, but the worst episode based around him.

Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom, and Back to the Past may be his worst roles, where he, his... idiocy? (don't even know what to call it), and food obsession are little more than a contrived plot device to start a conflict and make it worse.

Back