WHATS THE MOST UNDERRATED SEASON???

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I know people probably did whats the most underrated episode so I decided to do most underated season. For me I think the most underrated is season 5. It doesn't seem that bad of a season but lots of people don't like it. Mostly everbody talks how much they like season 8, 1,2,3,7 and how much they hate season 4 and 6 or how season 4 was the last good quality season. But NObody seems to talk about season 5. Thats what I think, post what you think here. Thx XDD

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I think it would probably have to be season 4, wouldn't it? We all hated it at the time because it was so different after the fantastic seasons 2 and 3, not just in writing but in the art style. It was a hard change and for many years I drifted away from the show because of it. As TTS3 pointed us out, it still had leftover episodes from previous seasons and although they still weren't as good as season 3 they obviously were better than season 6. Season 4 still has some good'uns near the beginning of the season, Have You Seen This Snail was a good special also. A lot of people don't but I actually liked Best Day Ever. I loved the song before they made the ep so maybe I'm biased :P

Season 5 I guess is ignored, but I wouldn't say it's underrated. It's just below average, average at best.

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I think it would probably have to be season 4, wouldn't it? We all hated it at the time because it was so different after the fantastic seasons 2 and 3, not just in writing but in the art style. It was a hard change and for many years I drifted away from the show because of it. As TTS3 pointed us out, it still had leftover episodes from previous seasons and although they still weren't as good as season 3 they obviously were better than season 6. Season 4 still has some good'uns near the beginning of the season, Have You Seen This Snail was a good special also. A lot of people don't but I actually liked Best Day Ever. I loved the song before they made the ep so maybe I'm biased :P

Season 5 I guess is ignored, but I wouldn't say it's underrated. It's just below average, average at best.
Just a question, what leftovers were in Season 4? Just curious.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I think that Season 6 was very underrated because lots of people say that there's a bunch of bad episodes in Season 6 but I think that there were only a few bad ones and most of them were good.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I'm with Philip on Season 4. We thought it was bad at the time... but now it that I look back it had some really great episodes.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I think that Season 6 was very underrated because lots of people say that there's a bunch of bad episodes in Season 6 but I think that there were only a few bad ones and most of them were good.
It's true that there are a few good episodes in the sixth season, but when we are talking about the MOST underrated in terms of fans, I would have to say season 4

In terms of a list then, if the top one is the most underrated and the bottom the least

MOST
Season 4
Season 5
Season 7/8 equal
Season 2/3 equal
Season 1
Season 6

Wumbologist

Banished
How dare you think Season 6 was underrated :P
Chum Supreme was probably the funniest episode, I've ever seen ... I'm going with Philip.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
OK I guess I change my mind im going with season 4 because I DID really think it was a terrible season 4.

But season 5 gets ignored out of all the other seasons.

cwn

Porous Freak
I'd say season 2, because it's right before a great season.

cwn

Porous Freak
I disagree. I think the most underrated seasons are 2 and 4.

cwn

Porous Freak
Really, now that I think about it, none of the seasons seem very underrated.

Back