What's The First Post You Ever Made?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
We all start somewhere, at a different time is the difference. Look at your content, and go all the way back, (don't set it to "posts only" since it doesn't go far enough) put in quotes/multiquote the first thing you ever said, or do you just know it? If you had a status update that dates back before that post, post that. If this isn't your first account, post the first on this one, or post something you remember from the eldest one. Also post the date, how long ago was it? If you multiquote it, you don't need to do that.

In my case, the first thing I ever posted was a topic, so I'll quote the title, and multiquote the description.

I created a topic: "Good Title Card Music"

FinnDinner said:
The people making the title cards really need to use some of the old tracks, My Leg! should have had Pranks A Lot's title card in my opinon, do you people have any good music from one episode with the title card of the other?
I haven't been here that long, but there is a reason I am making this topic. ;)

EmployeeAMillion

A Real Bucko

3,561 posts
$6,241 doubloons
Oh I wish I remembered. I don’t think the member profile needs to list all one’s posts, that’d put a strain on the system for those who’ve made 10-20 thousand, but it’d be nice if there were an efficient way to see the first post you ever made.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
EmployeeAMillion said:
Oh I wish I remembered. I don’t think the member profile needs to list all one’s posts, that’d put a strain on the system for those who’ve made 10-20 thousand, but it’d be nice if there were an efficient way to see the first post you ever made.
Click on your name, and then click "my content", and then click the arrow that takes you back to the end of the page and scroll down to the bottom, it should be the first thing you were ever involved with.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
abney317 said:
Also you guys should be able to see these by clicking the "Only Posts" filter and sort by ascending on your content
The issue with that, is some people (like myself) created a topic as their first post, the filter doesn't let you see your created topics, so you may as well leave it.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff member

10,954 posts

$1,960 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
The issue with that, is some people (like myself) created a topic as their first post, the filter doesn't let you see your created topics, so you may as well leave it.
Other people, like myself have made more posts than the search will show. You are able to just sort and see them all.. but other guys with more posts unfortunately can't go back that far without setting that filter. So they'd have to check both topics and posts separately

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
abney317 said:
Other people, like myself have made more posts than the search will show. You are able to just sort and see them all.. but other guys with more posts unfortunately can't go back that far without setting that filter. So they'd have to check both topics and posts separately
Alright then, should work still, as long as people compare their first topic created to their first post created, and gets it that way. I will edit the original post.

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
My first words here on an actual topic (that wasn't in the Introductions section) was...

I always cure my ails and woes with some Spongebob! I hope things get better for you! :sbflower:

in response to a topic by EmployeeAMillion. Ah... it only feels like a year ago, except it was.

EmployeeAMillion

A Real Bucko

3,561 posts
$6,241 doubloons
Click on your name, and then click "my content", and then click the arrow that takes you back to the end of the page and scroll down to the bottom, it should be the first thing you were ever involved with.
It only shows the last 1,000 posts for me, so...you made this thread at the right time for yourself.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
EmployeeAMillion said:
It only shows the last 1,000 posts for me, so...you made this thread at the right time for yourself.
Did you try setting the filter to "Topics and Posts" it doesn't work for me if I set it to "posts only", but doing both works, and I can see everything.

EmployeeAMillion

A Real Bucko

3,561 posts
$6,241 doubloons
Did you try setting the filter to "Topics and Posts" it doesn't work for me if I set it to "posts only", but doing both works, and I can see everything.
Ah thanks. My first post was in the Season 11 renewal thread. Funny how much time has passed and I still don’t like Sanctuary!.
EmployeeAMillion said:
I'm actually genuinely excited. I've noticed that Season 9B hasn't been half as bad as Season 6-8. (The only episode that I dodn't like was "Sanctuary!", but even then, that's about a 5/10). Plus, with Stephen Hillenburg back on board, things are only looking up, from here!

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...

1,349 posts
$1,877 doubloons
My first post was in the New Member Checklists In Boating School. I changed descending to ascending and it works.

BobCarotte

my reaction to pre-movie diehards

5,237 posts
$9,053 doubloons
alright, i insulted little yellow book in a childish way and it was a very short post in the discussion topic

i edited it cuz it was so embarrasing to see after i changed next year

Birds858

133 posts
$319 doubloons
My first post and topic was on my introduction topic and my first post outside the introduction section was this :

Birds858 said:
I do some research about Solutions 2 Go (Publisher and developer of Nickelodeon Kart Racing) and they apparently made this :
https://www.amazon.com/Chuck-Cheeses-Playhouse-Nintendo-DS/dp/B0037BSTZM/ref=lp_3447506011_1_4?srs=3447506011&ie=UTF8&qid=1530259832&sr=8-4
And this
https://www.amazon.com/Mahjong-3D-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B005XO9FAO/ref=lp_3447506011_1_5?srs=3447506011&ie=UTF8&qid=1530259832&sr=8-5
(Can’t wait for the Spongebob edition)
So, Nickelodeon Kart Racing is probably not gonna be a good game as we excepted. I’m curious to see how the game look like when he got announced.
(From the topic "What should THQ Nordic do for the SpongeBob video game series?")

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
Interesting how like most people SBM start off without posting an introduction, maybe Boating School should be moved to the top, because I didn't even post mine until 1 month after I joined lol, it took me a week or two to even find out it existed after Bottom Feeder.

SpongeBronyPH

665 posts
$1,665 doubloons
My First Post when I started SBMania last October 29, 2017 was the Top 30 Worst SB Episodes, but I couldn't finish it because nobody's replying me.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
abney317 said:
Other threads like episode reviews and stuff like that could be their own though
SpongeBronyPH said:
My First Post when I started SBMania last October 29, 2017 was the Top 30 Worst SB Episodes, but I couldn't finish it because nobody's replying me.
You are allowed to post more on that topic :thumbsup:

McSponge

862 posts
$4,096 doubloons
"Hello all, I am McSponge! I have been reading this forum as a guest for a very long time (At least since the fall of 2014). It wasn't until recently when I decided I wanted to created my own account on this website (Considering I'm a big SpongeBob fan, after all), so I already know a good thing or two about how this website works. Anyway, I'm excited to share my thoughts and opinions on various subjects regarding SpongeBob, and other things with you!

Here's a few things about myself.

I'm currently working on Top 10 lists for every episode in SpongeBob's first 9 seasons. My most recent one was for the Top 10 Best Season 5 Episodes.

I like animatronics (Yes, I'm not afraid of them, or creeped out by them, but rather fascinated with the unique form of entertainment they can produce).

I actually still watch new FOP episodes. While most of them are terrible, I still believe in watching new episodes, rather than judging an entire Season by an episode or 2.

I personally think Season 9 is SpongeBob's best season.

It was a nightmare trying to create an account on this site, because a lot of glitches, and errors kept occurring.

I think this site needs a Billy Mays emoticon. :cosby: (This'll have to do)"

(That Billy Mays quote was my way of trying to fit in)