What you want to see more of in SpongeBob regarding characters

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I agree that we need to see more Karen and Sandy. In fact we need more Sandy in general! We need some Mr. Krabs and Sandy together, some Squidward and Sandy together, heck I'd love to see Plankton and Sandy together again, Perfect Chemistry was a good episode.

member 9373

i would love to see more karen and sandy. they're cute together =D more squilliam in general would be nice, too. there's a lot between him and squidward that should be explored. also, although it definitely has been shown before, i'm always killing for more of spongebob and squidward being genuine friends. it's always so sweet when it happens. i think the writers forget that squidward actually likes spongebob a lot.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
What kind of relationships are you talking about: friendly or romantic?

I know a character interaction that has yet to be done...Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Sandy

That might be fun

Anything really. The writers would probably go for friendship though. They could even dislike each, but they have barely interacted in the show, so how would we know? Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Sandy would make an interesting episode. How do you think it would play out?

MY CHOCOLATE LEG! said:
I agree that we need to see more Karen and Sandy. In fact we need more Sandy in general! We need some Mr. Krabs and Sandy together, some Squidward and Sandy together, heck I'd love to see Plankton and Sandy together again, Perfect Chemistry was a good episode.
Sandy's my second favorite character! I think the writers use her less than Gary, it's annoying. We definitely need more Sandy!

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Any chance to see more of Krabs' navy days is a good idea in my book. :thumbsup:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
McSponge said:
Any chance to see more of Krabs' navy days is a good idea in my book. :thumbsup:
Definitely, the episodes that have focused on that topic have been good, so there's no reason to not add another to that list.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List

I love Mr. Krabs navy days! It would be cool to learn about the others pasts too though, hence why I want to learn about Patrick's community college days. What was Plankton doing between high school and when Mr. Krabs opened the Krusty Krab? I don't think he had the Chum Bucket all that time.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
SonofMnemosyne said:
I love Mr. Krabs navy days! It would be cool to learn about the others pasts too though, hence why I want to learn about Patrick's community college days. What was Plankton doing between high school and when Mr. Krabs opened the Krusty Krab? I don't think he had the Chum Bucket all that time.
He went to college, obviously :plankx:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
SonofMnemosyne said:
I know, but college isn't that long. Was he in the war too? There could of been a draft and Krabs just stayed in the navy afterwards while Plankton went to college.
I wonder if they would draft Planktons? Do they make weapons that small? Would he be more behind the scenes? Now I'm just interested.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
SonofMnemosyne said:
Anything really. The writers would probably go for friendship though. They could even dislike each, but they have barely interacted in the show, so how would we know? Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Sandy would make an interesting episode. How do you think it would play out?
Mr. Krabs gives Sandy a job at the Krusty Krab and replaces Squidward

Squidward hates how Krabs is giving Sandy preferential treatment so he and SpongeBob team up for a stakeout to see what's going on

I think Patrick and Mr. Krabs need to go on more adventures together, some times they interact, but other times they kind of ignore or just at least acknowledge each other. Also, yeah, like some other people said: Sandy and Karen, they have really good potential for more episodes, like I thought it was a good move to get Sandy and Karen to work together in Salsa Imbecilicus.

I had also been thinking of Squidward and Pearl having more interactions as that's a really unique one but... Whale Watching. Glad they're experimenting with different characters and see if they have chemistry or not for these recent seasons.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
I think Patrick and Mr. Krabs need to go on more adventures together, some times they interact, but other times they kind of ignore or just at least acknowledge each other. Also, yeah, like some other people said: Sandy and Karen, they have really good potential for more episodes, like I thought it was a good move to get Sandy and Karen to work together in Salsa Imbecilicus.

I had also been thinking of Squidward and Pearl having more interactions as that's a really unique one but... Whale Watching. Glad they're experimenting with different characters and see if they have chemistry or not for these recent seasons.

I have to see Whale Watching now! I hate not having cable. Patrick and Mr. Krabs is a good idea. I like the episode he trains Patrick for an eating contest in a season 9 episode I can't remember the name of.

SonofMnemosyne said:
I have to see Whale Watching now! I hate not having cable. Patrick and Mr. Krabs is a good idea. I like the episode he trains Patrick for an eating contest in a season 9 episode I can't remember the name of.
I think the episode you're thinking of is What's Eaitng Patrick?

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
SonofMnemosyne said:
What do you guys want to know more about regarding the characters? What character relationships do you want explored?

My list:

1. Mrs. Puff's life outside of Boating School and Mr. Krabs
2. Sandy and Squidward's relationship
3. Friendship between Mrs. Puff and Karen
4. Motherly daughter bond between Pearl and Mrs. Puff
5. Sandy and Patrick's friendship
6. Patrick's community college days
7. Larry dealing with Science Sandy and trying to act smart
8. Gary and Spot friendship
9. Krabs and Squidward friendship
10. Bubble Bass, Squilliam, and Plankton team up against Krusty crew
11. Karen and Sandy friendship

P.S. I have not watched any of season 10+ so if any of these are in those seasons, please
Sandy and Patrick for sure. Suds and I Had an Accident are some of my favorite episodes, which feature them interacting. I think they just fit, they're hilarious

Back