What Would You Do Different?

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
If you had the power to rewrite a SpongeBob episode, what episode(s) (You can even choose the movies, if you REALLY wanna get crazy) would you chose and what would you do differently? Would you make a small change, or make it completely different?

For example (a pretty obvious one, but this is just as an example), I'd rewrite A Pal For Gary to make SpongeBob less oblivious to everything going on. Maybe for the episode's climax even have him and Gary team up to defeat Puffy Fluffy?

Idk, I figured this would be a fun thing to discuss. :P
(Also yaaaaaay 100th post)

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
A Pal for Gary: When Spongebob finds Puffy Fluffy trying to eat Gary, he yells "Puffy Fluffy! You bring Gary down right now!!!". He continues to yell at Puffy Fluffy instead of Gary until the part where Puffy Fluffy tries to eat Spongebob. After Gary saves Spongebob and runs Puffy Fluffy away, Spongebob thanks Gary from saving him from Puffy Fluffy.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
If I were to rewrite Out of the Picture, I'd have Mr Krabs be less willing to murder Squidward at the end, perhaps even misinterpreting what the art critic means as "Just make sure he isn't in eye/earshot" instead of "Imply that he's dead".

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I'd be really upset if season 4-11 were gone. No Krusty Towers, Dunces and Dragons, Wishing you Well, Skill Crane, HYSTS, Fear of a Krabby Patty, Shell of a Man, Lost Mattress, Krabs vs Plankton, Karate Island, Best Day Ever, Mrs Puff you're Fired, Roller Cowards, Krabs a la mode, Atlantis, Sing a Song of Patrick, Friend or Foe, Goo Goo Gas, Donut of Shame, Two Faces of Squidward, Truth or Square, Sand Castles in the sand, Not Normal, Suction Cup Symphony, Chum Caverns, Slumber Party, Grandpappy the Pirate, Krusty Krushers, SCA, No Hat for Pat, Clarinetland, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, Back to the Past, Earworm, Whelk Attack, Bikini Bottom Triangle, Inside Job, Great Patty Caper, Wreck of the Moana Loa, Rodeo Daze, Planet of the Jellyfish, Spongebob Christmas, Hello Bikini Bottom,Ghoul Fools, Glove World RIP, Frozen Faceoff, Mooncation, Good Krabby Name, License to Milkshake, Squirrel Record, Patrick Man, Safe Deposit Krabs, Plankton's Pet, SOOW, Bulletin Board, Sharks vs Pods, Whole Tooth, Goodbye Krabby Patty, What's Eating Patrick, Sanctuary, Larrys Gym, Mall Girl Pearl, 2 Thumbs Down, Married To Money, Mimic Madness, Unreal Estate, Trident Trouble, Getaway, Lost and Found, and MANY MORE. I'd be upset if the majority of post-movie episodes were gone.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
Wintermelon43 said:
I'd be really upset if season 4-11 were gone. No Krusty Towers, Dunces and Dragons, Wishing you Well, Skill Crane, HYSTS, Fear of a Krabby Patty, Shell of a Man, Lost Mattress, Krabs vs Plankton, Karate Island, Best Day Ever, Mrs Puff you're Fired, Roller Cowards, Krabs a la mode, Atlantis, Sing a Song of Patrick, Friend or Foe, Goo Goo Gas, Donut of Shame, Two Faces of Squidward, Truth or Square, Sand Castles in the sand, Not Normal, Suction Cup Symphony, Chum Caverns, Slumber Party, Grandpappy the Pirate, Krusty Krushers, SCA, No Hat for Pat, Clarinetland, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, Back to the Past, Earworm, Whelk Attack, Bikini Bottom Triangle, Inside Job, Great Patty Caper, Wreck of the Moana Loa, Rodeo Daze, Planet of the Jellyfish, Spongebob Christmas, Hello Bikini Bottom,Ghoul Fools, Glove World RIP, Frozen Faceoff, Mooncation, Good Krabby Name, License to Milkshake, Squirrel Record, Patrick Man, Safe Deposit Krabs, Plankton's Pet, SOOW, Bulletin Board, Sharks vs Pods, Whole Tooth, Goodbye Krabby Patty, What's Eating Patrick, Sanctuary, Larrys Gym, Mall Girl Pearl, 2 Thumbs Down, Married To Money, Mimic Madness, Unreal Estate, Trident Trouble, Getaway, Lost and Found, and MANY MORE. I'd be upset if the majority of post-movie episodes were gone.
Same tbh. Yeah post-movie has plenty of bad moments, but it also has quite a few good moments.

YellowShadow said:
Ruined the series!?!?!?!
Garbage!?!?!?

Must....resist......insult....
- Characters become annoying and flanderized.
- Jokes are dumber and more childish
- Animation takes a downturn
- No memes

Season 4 had its moments, but yeah I wouldn't mind everything after season 3 disappearing.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Before this dramatically descends further into becoming another one of THOSE topics, remember that this is only his opinion, no matter how blown out of proportion it sounds. If he starts treating it like a fact or outwardly insulting users' opinions, just hit the "Report" button. Now let's get back on track before this gets out of hand.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I'm just going to get back on topic:
I would rewrite One Coarse Meal to make Mr. Krabs act less like a villain, and I would get rid of the suicide joke since it was just pointless. I don't hate the suicide joke, but it wasn't necessary at all. Plus, add some dark humor (like in Nasty Patty) to make it funnier.

Amphitrite said:
Before this dramatically descends further into becoming another one of THOSE topics, remember that this is only his opinion, no matter how blown out of proportion it sounds. If he starts treating it like a fact or outwardly insulting users' opinions, just hit the "Report" button. Now let's get back on track before this gets out of hand.
Killer Queen has already touched this thread.

Attachments

• LHdaFn4.jpg
    LHdaFn4.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0

BobCarotte

meep
It's time to post what I have to say on topic.

Little Yellow Book: Everything is fine until SpongeBob finds out Squidward is reading his diary.

Ok, I'll tell you what I would rewrite. After the incident, I would change the rest of the episode with scenes where Squidward tries to apologize SpongeBob like he did in Fools in April. When he finally apologizes, SpongeBob tells him it was a fake diary and even had it published. SpongeBob then becomes a famous writer in Bikini Bottom because that diary became a best seller and thanks Squidward for discovering his talent.

Back