What would the characters do during the quarantine?

SpongeBob and Patrick would communicate to each other by shouting from inside their houses, and Squidward's first break from work in forever would be ruined. Mr. Krabs would sell toilet paper at ridiculous prices until the police confiscate it. Sandy would try to develop a vaccine. Plankton would try to get Mr. Krabs infected.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
SpongeBob and Patrick would communicate to each other by shouting from inside their houses, and Squidward's first break from work in forever would be ruined. Mr. Krabs would sell toilet paper at ridiculous prices until the police confiscate it. Sandy would try to develop a vaccine. Plankton would try to get Mr. Krabs infected.

I'd like to think SpongeBob and Patrick would bunk over at SpongeBob's house, and Squidward would actually enjoy some peaceful "me-time." But I agree with everything you wrote on Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton. :)

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
I like to think that SpongeBob and Patrick would call each other on Zoom (the name would be modified with some undersea pun, I couldn't think of one), but they'd entertain each other with those ridiculous green screen backgrounds)))

Squilly

Floating Shopping List

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. The idea is just too good. rsz_20200402_105610.jpg

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Such a good drawing!

Squidward would enjoy it (at least at first).
SpongeBob would call everyone.
Patrick would sleep.
Gary would chill.
Krabs would do deliveries to stay in business.
Sandy would fly to the moon where it's safe. Or build everyone their own bio dome.

Back