What would Nickelodeon do without SpongeBob?

Wumbo

Part Computer or Something
I always get the feeling that SpongeBob is a huge reason why Nickelodeon succeeds these days. I mean, there hasn't been an over the top good animated Nick show for a while. For proof, just take a look at the tv listings:

5:00 SpongeBob
5:30 SpongeBob
6:00 SpongeBob
6:30 SpongeBob
7:00 SpongeBob

This just goes to show how much Nick depends on SpongeBob. Of course, they've had some other success with live action shows recently, but in terms of cartoons, SpongeBob is pretty much the only solid show they have that's still running.

Homie

get outer my space!
Yeah. It needs to find a new SpongeBob before it can cancel SpongeBob.

Maybe they can make a spin-off of both Fairly Odd Parents & SpongeBob called Patrick & Cosmo.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
DiabolicalGenius said:
It'd be a disaster. If you have two really stupid characters, and nobody to support them comedically, the show is going to fail horrendously.
Exactly :P I said I'm not sure of it'd be awesome or a disaster because I knew 2 really stupid characters for a show would fail, but I always wanted to see a SpongeBob and Fairly OddParents crossover :P

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
SBRoxMan said:
Exactly :P I said I'm not sure of it'd be awesome or a disaster because I knew 2 really stupid characters for a show would fail, but I always wanted to see a SpongeBob and Fairly OddParents crossover :P
That could be done a lot better though

Homie

get outer my space!
Nick when Spongebob is canceled

cc34d68e2c6b56ee534489c0973b7eb5.jpg

Cartoon Network when Spongebob is cancelled

122222222222.png

Back