Pinned thread What video game are you playing?

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I played EarthBound on my SNES Mini (which I bought at a Toys "R" Us store upon release back in 2017).
I rescued Paula from the Happy Happy cult in Peaceful Rest Valley.
I made it to the town of Threed so far.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated on Switch finally. I may start DragonBall FighterZ today, we'll see.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Just played a lot of DragonBall FighterZ yesterday, that game is fun (even though I still suck but that's okay)

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Now I am currently playing the XBOX One free weekend for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2:Grand Prix which is a surprisingly good game although the lack of representation from Fairly OddParents, Sanjay and Craig, T.U.F.F Puppy, The Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power, Breadwinners, ChalkZone, Harvey Beaks, even Dora the Explorer leaves a LOT to be desired!

If Bamtang from Peru makes a 3rd game they should absolutely add all of these IPs (and maybe remove Jojo Siwa because she's out-of-place with the rest of the characters)

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I have been playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Mario Party, and Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit

As for non-Switch stuff, Jumping Flash & Threads of Fate for PlayStation 1

And of course, Kingdom Hearts Union Cross/Dark Road on my tablet!

Last edited:

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
A few games like SMT3 Nocturne, Scarlet Nexus, Resident Evil Village, Disgaea 5, DBZ Kakarot, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Guilty Gear Strive, etc.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Without Kingdom Hearts Union Cross/Dark Road I have been playing Yakuza Zero on the XBOX One

Haven't been in the mood lately for the Switch or PS3
Should've added Yakuza to my list, been playing that too. I'm trying to complete the series ever since it was put on Game Pass.

Back