Pinned thread What video game are you playing?

Conversus Vans

Imitation Krab
I've been playing a lot of arcade/fighting games. I love going to arcades.

There is this game I love called "Vampire Savior" which is also known on consoles as Darkstalkers 3. Darkstalkers is essentially "Street Fighter in a Halloween costume". The game has this character I absolutely love named "Baby Bonnie Hood" (she is my avatar). A sinister version of Little Red Riding Hood to say the least She's got an uzi, landmines, bombs--all in her basket. But she's also hot with her curly sidebangs, so yeah...

Used to play a lot of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter Alpha series, but I'm too addicted to VSav. Can't live without fighting games, my good buddies.

The Drifter

Some person.
Currently I'm playing Gratuitous Space Battles. It's a space themed strategy game were you build spaceship, and throws them at other spaceships .And then watch them go pewpew on each other.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Somehow I just got back into the saddle on GTA SA...

Cupofjoe said:
I recently played some Crash Bash. N. Ballism on the crystal challenge is quite difficult.
LOL. I still have Crash Bash, and N.Ballism is worse than that fourth-level stage that takes place on a platform in the sky.
I only play CB with my friend nowadays.

That One Random Boss said:
Modern Warfare 3.... Yeah... I'm THAT type of gamer... All I do nowadays is quickscope like a champ. :P
I'd love to see you take me on in Black Ops 2.

Cupofjoe

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Archangel said:
Somehow I just got back into the saddle on GTA SA...

LOL. I still have Crash Bash, and N.Ballism is worse than that fourth-level stage that takes place on a platform in the sky.
I only play CB with my friend nowadays.

I'd love to see you take me on in Black Ops 2.
Sky Balls is definitely a lot more difficult, especially when you're in the Crystal Challenge. The red balls come from the other players, and once you get hit by a red ball, you fail. I remember back in around mid 2009 or so, the guy across from me only had one ball left, while my guy had six balls left. The guy across from me kicked the red ball to my "ship", and I failed after like 7 MINUTES OF HARD WORK! Sky Balls, even the trophy challenge, is a frustration to win. Pogo Padlock's crystal challenge is also a difficulty. It took me nearly two whole months to get the crystal.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Got Barvely Default last Saturday.

PinheadLarry

Ponhead
New-Super-Mario-Bros.-Wii-logo.png

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Final Fantasy 4: The Complete Collection

Back