Show News What SpongeBob spin off do you prefer?

What SpongeBob spin off do you prefer?

• Kamp Koral

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Patrick Star Show

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
I should probably explain why I like Kamp Koral more than TPSS...

For one, while Sandy being there with Spongebob and Patrick is confusing (and kinda regarded as a retconn), I do have an explanation for how Sandy is there at Kamp Koral in the first place.

Remember the episode where she stops Plankton from getting the formula then after, she contacts her future self telling that she managed to stop Plankton?

Well here's what I'm going to say...

Future Sandy goes back to time, meets her past self and tells her to go to Kamp Koral as she'll meet Spongebob and Patrick, the reason why she tells her past self to go there is because of how Future Plankton has went back into time to tell his past self that he needs to take over the world (as well as steal the formula), and because Mr.Krabs was at Kamp Koral and had the formula, it gave Past Plankton the incentive to go there aswell...

I'll continue on later...

Anyways, I also like show because it tried to not focus on one character (unlike TPSS), mainly it focused on them when they were young (with a few exceptions like Mr.Krabs and Mrs.Puff)...

I also like how they decided to use 3D animation instead of 2D, as it wasn't done before (mainly it wasn't done before on a full episode).

And finally, how it didn't decide to use the "Camp Coral" version of the characters and voices, seriously I would have just not of watched it if they used that version (you know, from the 3rd movie)

But this is just my opinion...

Back