What Songs Would You Like To See On The Soundtrack of Spongebob Movie 3

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I'd like to see some new songs on the album. Maybe a couple pop songs, but I'd prefer some rock songs like what they did with the first album.

Mr. Anthony

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I would really like to hear a new original soundtrack by John Debney (but he probably won't be composer for the third movie) because he did a great job for the sequel movie. I would listen with the great pleasure to the original soundtrack by Nicolas Carr, but, unfortunately, he didn't work in the second movie even as a music editor, although he would have made an excellent soundtrack, I'm sure. Let's hope the name of this great composer one day will be spreaded around the world because he deserves it.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
am i hallucinating the downfall of sbm in one topic name

Look man you should know at this point that the spongebob movie soundtracks literally never have songs that have been made before (ocean man is an exception). Like I don't even get this topic. I would like a new feel for the next soundtrack though. Something different from the rock feel of the first movie album and the pop? feel of the second movie album. idk man

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
Use a Ween song again, but use something like, the actual track called "The Mollusk" this time

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
BenPaz said:
am i hallucinating the downfall of sbm in one topic name

Look man you should know at this point that the spongebob movie soundtracks literally never have songs that have been made before (ocean man is an exception). Like I don't even get this topic. I would like a new feel for the next soundtrack though. Something different from the rock feel of the first movie album and the pop? feel of the second movie album. idk man
Okay then

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Ocean Man.

I'm half joking, half serious. I really did love Ocean Man being at the end of the first movie, even before it became a meme. I wish they used it in SOoW, rather than that garbage rap, kind of as a nod to the first movie. I'm hoping they can use it again in the credits.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
McSponge said:
Ocean Man.

I'm half joking, half serious. I really did love Ocean Man being at the end of the first movie, even before it became a meme. I wish they used it in SOoW, rather than that garbage rap, kind of as a nod to the first movie. I'm hoping they can use it again in the credits.
I don't think they would work it out with Ween this time.

Back